Organisation : Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Announcement : UG Admission Undergraduate 2017-18
Apply Online : https://tnauonline.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12598-ug.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tnau.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
UG Admission :
TNAU is offering the following 13 Undergraduate degree programs of four year duration (eight semesters).
Related : TNFU UG Admission 2017-18 Undergraduate BFSc / BE : www.entrance.net.in/12152.html
4. B.Sc. (Food, Nutrition and Dietetics)
5. B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
7. B.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)
10. B.Tech.(Energy and Environmental Engineering)
12. B.S.(Agri-Business Management)
13. B.Tech.(Agricultural Information Technology)
Educational Qualifications : Academic Stream
Candidates should have passed ALL the subjects in Academic stream of the Qualifying Examination with 10+2 years of schooling under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Government of Tamil Nadu / Central Board of Secondary Education / Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations / other State Government Boards / other International Boards that are recognized.
Age Limit :
Candidates should not have completed the age of 21 years on the first day of July of the admission year (i.e. as on 01.07.2017). However, for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Caste-Arunthathiars (SCA)and Scheduled Tribes (ST) there is no agelimit.
Instructions for Online Application Process :
1. Go to tnauonline.in
2. Click Under Graduate.
3. Read instructions and Accept declaration to proceed for registration.
4. Click on New Registration.
5. Complete Step 1 of online application to receive user ID and password in YOUR mobile and e-mail Inbox.
6. The registered mobile number and e-mail ID must be accessible by the candidate all the time for receiving all further communications related to admission. Use of e-mail ID and mobile number of others (like friends, relatives, internet browsing centres, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing important communication from TNAU.
7. Click on Candidate Login.
8. Login with your user ID and password.
9. Complete Step 2 and Step 3 of online application.
10. Complete online payment using e-payment link (available in Step 4 of online application). Fee is Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates).
11. In case, you have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours. The reference number will be sent to your registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. If attempt of payment is a failure, repeat from Instruction No.10 above to complete the payment process.
12. Login again with your user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. THIS COMPLETES AND CONFIRMS YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION.
Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification / counseling only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND JOINT DECLARATION FORM / SCREENSHOTS OF APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
13. Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY on June 5 or 6, 2017 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
14. Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY on June 5 or 6 or 7, 2017 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
15. Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.
Important Dates :
May 12 Opening of online application
June 04 Last date for online application
June 5-6 Sports, Ex-servicemen, Decedents of freedom fighter, and Differently abled quota – Document Verification
June 5-7 NRI and Industry sponsorship quota -Document Verification
June 10 Publication of Rank List
June 16 Counseling for Sports, Ex-servicemen, Decedents of freedom fighter, and Differently abled quota
June 19-24 I Phase Counseling
June 28 Counseling for vocational stream
June 30 Counseling for NRI and Industry sponsorship quota
July 24 Registration for I semester
August 31 Closure of Admission