Organisation : Government Medical College & Hospital
Admission : MBBS/BDS/BHMS Courses-2017 Admission
Apply Online : http://gmch.gov.in/mbbs_gmch.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12743-admission.pdf
Home Page : http://gmch.gov.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
MBBS/BDS/BHMS Courses Admission :
Admission for M.B.B.S., B.D.S & B.H.M.S Courses for the Session 2017 will be conducted at Govt. Medical College (Auditorium), Sector-32-A, Chandigarh
Related : HNBUMU Uttarakhand State Nursing Entrance Examination 2017 : www.entrance.net.in/12741.html
Online applications are invited for applying to MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses. The candidates willing to apply should visit website of this institute gmch.gov.in for further details.
The Prospectus alongwith the application form will be available on the website from 30.06.2017 to 08.07.2017 upto 5.00 pm. The printout of the application, complete in all respects, alongwith the required documents should reach the Diary & Despatch Section, Room No. 228 A), Level-II, Block –D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh by 11.07.2017 upto 4:00 p.m.
General Eligibility Criteria :
1. Only candidates whose names appear in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (SESSION 2017-18) FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSES (NEET (UG)- 2017) merit list of successful candidates prepared by CBSE for MBBS/BDS will be eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS/BHMS.
The merit list of NEET will also apply to Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO category candidates for admission in MBBS/BDS as well as for BHMS course.
2. Every candidate seeking admission should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2017.
3. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool & All India Quota.
4. A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology & English individually in the qualifying 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination.
5. A candidate must have secured following minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination:
General category: not less than 50%
SC/ST category: not less than 40%
Physical Disability category: not less than 45%
Procedure for Applying :
1. All candidates have to fill application form online, available at GMCH Website gmch.gov.in. Separate application form has to filled for MBBS, BDSand BHMS course.
2. Candidate has to deposit fee separately for each course i.e. if candidate has applied for all three courses, he/she has to deposit fee thrice.
3. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the admission notice published in the newspapers and instructions given in the prospectus carefully and then fill in the online Application Form.
4. Procedure for Applying
Figure 1: Flowchart of steps for applying. All steps are mandatory to complete the application process.
(a) Fill-in application form online
(b) Print out of Challan
(c) Deposit application fee as per instructions below.
(d) Take a printout of the online application form.
(e) Submit printout of application submitted online along with required annexures and fee challan to GMCH by 11.07.2017 by 4.00 pm in the Diary Section, Room No. 228 A, Level-II, Block D, Hospital Building, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32-B, Chandigarh to complete the application process.
(f) Collect receipt of the same/Diary Number of the submitted form.
5. Prospectus is only available as PDF document on GMCH Website gmch.gov.in for viewing/downloading. It is not available in printed form.
6. Application form is available online only at GMCH Website. It is not available in printed form.
7. Payment of application fee:
i. The candidates should fill his/her Application form available on the GMCH website. He/she should fill up all the relevant fields in the form.
No field/Column should be left blank. After filling up application form, the candidate should take out a print of Challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee on next working day in any Branch of State Bank of India as detailed in the under mentioned column ii.
ii. Candidates should go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
The candidates after having deposited the application fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should keep this Challan form with them for future use.
iii. The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
Category Total Amount Payable (in `)
For SC category 300/- + Bank Charges, if any.
For General & all other categories 500/- + Bank Charges, if any.
For NRI Category 6800/- + Bank Charges, if any.
The candidates should ensure that they submit the printout of application well in time after payment of fees.
8. Category of reservation should be entered in the prescribed column of the online application form. No addition or change of category of reservation will be allowed once form has been submitted.
9. Last date of submitting completed application form online is 08.07.2017 upto 5.00 pm.
10. After submitting completed application form(s) online, printout of online submitted application form(s) along with self attested copies of below given annexure should be submitted to GMCH by due date (Attach separate set of selfattested photocopies of all relevant documents with the printout of application for MBBS, BDS and BHMS course):
I. NEET (UG)-2017 Result Card as applicable.
II. NEET (UG)-2017 Admit Card as applicable.
III. Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth or birth certificate issued by Govt. authority.
IV. Passing certificate of 10+1.
V. Detail marks sheet of 10+2.
VI. Migration certificate.
VII. Affidavit explaining gap in studies, if any, attested by the Magistrate 1st Class/Notary Public.
VIII. Character certificate. (Appendix A)
IX. Certificate for candidates applying against UT Chandigarh Pool seats (for MBBS only). (Appendix B)
X. Reserved category certificate as applicable. (Appendix C)
XI. Physical Disability (PD) Certificate as applicable. (Appendix D)
XII. Additional Application-cum-Admission form for NRI candidate for MBBS, BDS and BHMS. (Appendix E)
XIII. Receipt of payment of application fee if paid online or Demand Draft for application fee in favour of “Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32 B, Chandigarh” Payable at Chandigarh
XIV. Any other document if applicable
11.Formats of certificates required to be submitted along with the printout of online application form(s) are appended with this Prospectus.
12.Printout of application submitted online alongwith relevant annexures should be submitted either personally or by registered post/courier in a sealed envelope, with top of the envelope clearly labelled “APPLICATION FOR MBBS/BDS/BHMS COURSES”.
Application for each course alongwith annexures should be in separate envelope for each course.
It should reach GMCH by 11.07.2017 by 4.00 pm at address given below. Printout of online application forms received after 11.07.2017 by 4.00 pm shall not be entertained under any circumstances, whatsoever, regardless of the fact whether the application is sent by post or through courier or by any other means.
The GMCH-32, Chandigarh does not take any responsibility for any postal delay or delay in delivery by courier or by any other means or for loss in transit of the Printout online application form.
Address for submitting printout of online submitted application is:
Centralized Medical Admissions-2017,
Diary Section, Room No. 228-A,
Level II, ‘D’ Block, Hospital Building,
Government Medical College & Hospital,
Sector 32 B, Chandigarh- 160030