Organisation : Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
Entrance Exam : HITSEEE 2018 HITS EEE B.Tech / B.Arch Admission Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam
Apply Online : https://hu.online-ap1.com/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12933-HITSEEE.pdf
Home Page : https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
HITSEEE 2018 Online Entrance Examination for B.Tech / B.Arch Admissions 2018/19.
Related : HITSEEE 2017 Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/12038.html
Eligibility for Admission
B.Tech Programmes :
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
Eligibility Marks: Academic StreamA minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and Practical).
B. Arch Programme (5 Years)
A pass in the plus two examination with an average of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an average of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.
All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Age Limit: Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2017.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
1. E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
2. Candidate can upload his photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are in .jpg format and less than 200 KB in size.
3. The Applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years.
4. A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
5. B. Arch:
(a) A pass in 10+2 ot its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 60% with English and Mathematics as subject of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Government with 70% aggregate marks.
(b) A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture.
6. Applicant who are waiting for Higher Secondary/+2 Examination results are eligible for the HITSEEE.
7. Application fee is Rs. 925.00 + Bank Charges for HITSEEE 2018
8. The Online application form involves the following process: Registration and then Login to fill up the Personal details, Uploading of photograph, Selection of test centres , online payment of registration fee.
9. Print Provisional Registration Slip and carefully retain it for future reference. You are not required to courier it or email it.
10. Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to / or of any other person.
11. Online Form Help line Number:- 97420-51107
1 Last Date of Issue HITSEEE Application form 20th April 2018
2 Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form 20th April 2018
3 Online Entrance Exam Dates(Chennai Centres) 29th April to 03rd May 2018(Sun to Thurs)
4 Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers) 29th& 30th April 2018 (Sun & Mon)
5 Publication of Rank list 10th May 2018
6 Counselling 16th May to 26th May 2018