Organisation : Galgotias University
Entrance Exam : Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test GU-MAT 2018
Date of Examination : 15 June, 2018
Apply Online : https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1849/54405/Registration.html
Notification : http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/galgotias-university-management-test.asp
Home Page : http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test
Galgotias University Management Aptitude test (GU-MAT) For MBA dual Specialization program
Related : GU-LSAT 2018 Galgotias University Law School Admission Test : www.entrance.net.in/12940.html
MBA dual Specialization in: International Business, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Retail Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Media Management, Family Business, Business Analytics and Hospital & Health Care Management
Cost of Application is Rs. 500/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Payment towards application can be made through Credit card / Debit card. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
It is mandatory that all the Original relevant documents (Including Original Market sheet, Migration certificate etc.) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
Admission to various programs will however be subject to verification of facts from the original documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
Eligibility : Minimum 50% aggregate in Graduation
Rank holders 1 to 10 75% Tuition fee waiver
Rank holders 11 to 20 50% Tuition fee waiver
Rank holders 21 to 30 25% Tuition fee waiver
*Subject to renewal every year based on academic performance and discipline at the campus.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The university may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID or Mobile No. to/or of any other person.
2. Request for change of Email ID or Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Please do not send the hardcopy of the Application Form after the process of completion.
How to pay:
1. Cost of Application is Rs. 500/-
2. Application Fee is non-refundable.
3. Candidates can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking/Paytm Wallet.
4. Candidates will have to download the admit card from website only by entering application number & date of birth. Candidates will be intimated about the same by Email/SMS alerts. Physical call letters will NOT be sent by post.
1 Date of commencement of Online Application Form Friday, 15 December, 2017
2 Last date for applying Thursday, 31 May, 2018
2 Admit Card Go live Thursday, 07 June, 2018
4 Date of Galgotias University Entrance Examination Friday, 15 June, 2018
5 Exam Timings 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
6 Mode of Examination Online
7 Result Announcement Date Wednesday, 20 June, 2018
8 Galgotias Helpline No. 0120 – 4513800 /0120 – 4370000