|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
Entrance Exam : UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2018 Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)
Date of Examination : April 22, 2018 (Sunday)
Apply Online : https://jeecup.nic.in/genreg/root/Home.aspx?appformid=JEECUP2018
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12974-upjee.pdf
Home Page : https://jeecup.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
JEECUP UPJEE (Polytechnic)
Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) has been established to conduct entrance examination for candidates of Diploma courses in the Polytechnics / Institutes affiliated to Board Of Technical Education, U.P.
Related : JEEC UP UPJEE Polytechnic 2019 Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/14194.html
Admission criteria to Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management Programs in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education and others shall include the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2018.
Instructions for Examination
1. Five minutes before the commencement of the paper the candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. He/She will take out the Answer Sheet carefully. The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
2. Candidate will then write particulars with and darken the circles on the Answer Sheet. After completing this step, the candidates will wait for the instruction by the invigilator.
3. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
4. The test will be of 3 hrs duration
5. The test paper will be consisting questions of as per table 2.9.2 & 2.9.3, and all questions will have equal weightage.
6. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response. ¼ (one fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response/ more than one response is indicated for a question.
7. There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
8. During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet.
9. Candidate shall bring his/her own stationary required for examination. These will not be supplied by the Council/examination centre.
10. The answer sheet provided to the candidate contains an attached carbon copy. Candidates are advised to keep the answer sheet correctly at the time marking responses so that all responses marked by candidate should appear properly on carbon copy of answer sheet. After examination, candidates can take carbon copy of answer sheet and Question booklet with them.
11. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
12. Please do not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it.
13. A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened.
14. The candidate will check that the Test-booklet contains 100 questions in sequence. The candidates should also verify the serial number and series of the Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheet. In case of any variation, the Test Booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the invigilator for the replacement with another Question Booklet available in the examination hall/centre.
15. The candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place. The candidates are also required to put their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet/verification card.
16. The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Council with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
Applying Online & Submission Of Application
The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression may be made at UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
The application fee payment can be made:
(a) by net banking/credit/debit card or other modes available in payment page.
(b) by depositing fee in cash in the any branch of State Bank of India through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form.
Refund Rules for Application fee:
In case of Un success transaction, the amount will be refunded after 15 days from last date of Form submission.
Online application format and Instructions for Applying Online: Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression (right hand’s thumb in case the candidate do not have left hand thumb or any finger if both thumbs are not there).
These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form. The photograph should be colored with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Photograph should not be older than 3 months. Candidates may keep 10 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
The information given in the first column (Field Name) of the following table will be asked in the Online Application form. The instructions to fill up the form have been given in the second column (options).
Step 1: Candidate will provide Aadhaar No., Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details and Password, Security Answer etc.
Step 2: Fill domicile, category, sub category, group, exam centre choices and minimum qualifying examination details etc.
Step 3: After completing Step 2, photograph, signature and Left thumb impression to be uploaded-
Step 4: After completing Step 1, 2 and 3 proceed for payment through net banking/Debit card/Credit card/e-challan.
Step 5: On successful completion of Step 4 (payment of examination fee), he/she take a printout of confirmation.
Candidates are advised to retain the confirmation page safe for future. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
All correspondence related to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC)–2018 should be addressed to:
JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION COUNCIL, UTTAR PRADESH
1, GURU GOVIND SINGH MARG, CHARBAGH,
LUCKNOW – 226001