Organisation : Christ University
Entrance Exam : BA, LLB Entrance Test (ET) 2018
Date of Examination : 29-04-2018
Notification : https://christuniversity.in/m/school-of-law/bachelor-of-law-ba
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Christ University BA, LLB Entrance Test
The School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) (SLCU), Bangalore, is approved by the Bar Council of India to conduct the B.A., LL.B. course (Honours). The school offers a five-year integrated law program, the successful completion of which will earn the student a B.A., LL.B. degree (Honours) to be awarded by CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Related : GU-LSAT 2018 Galgotias University Law School Admission Test : www.entrance.net.in/12940.html
** Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum score of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
** Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2018 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
** Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
** Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
** Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels.
*The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2018.
Application forms will be available from December 8, 2017.
Application Mode: All applicants using online or offline mode must visit the page appstat.christuniversity.in. Register by entering your NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card) EMAIL-ID and set password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages).
Online mode: To fill and submit application using online mode, log on to our website christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme.
Direct mode: Application forms will be available at Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029. To fill and submit application using offline mode, log on to our website and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat linkappstat.christuniversity.in/ In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme. Choose offline application and enter the Application No., which is printed on the top left corner of this page, and the Receipt No. printed on the receipt.
Guidelines to applicants
a) To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available) (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
f) Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
g) After the payment is successful you will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
h) Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2018 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
1. Copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate (Mandatory).
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
3. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11 / 12 (Mandatory).
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office will not function on Sundays and Government Holidays)
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system / power / internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter your email id, password and captcha details to view and print the application form.
2. Office of Admissions will verify the application form only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 3-5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
Application available online December 8, 2017
Last day of submitting the application online April 19, 2018
Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents April 21, 2018
The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview will be generated April 23, 2018
Entrance Test (ET) April 29, 2018