Organisation : Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology GJUST
Entrance Exam : Ph.D Admission Entrance Test 2017-18
Date of Examination : 21.01.2018
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12993-phd.pdf
Home Page : http://www.gjust.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Ph.D Entrance Test
The candidates may obtain/download Information Brochure for Ph.D. programme for the session 2017-18 containing application forms and other details for admission to Ph.D. programme from University website.
Related : Ganpat University Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 Admission : www.entrance.net.in/12967.html
Guidelines to Apply Online
1. Before initiating the process of application form submission, a candidate should ensure that he/she has :
a. Scanned latest Photograph (in jpeg, jpg or png format only) Photograph dimension (dpi: 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
b. Scanned Signatures (in jpeg, jpg or png format only) Signatures dimension (dpi: 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
c. Scanned copy of Category Certificate, if the candidate is paying registration fee of Rs.250/- for application form.
2. A candidate can apply for admission to a programme only online by logging on to website gjust.ac.in. Go to the link “Ph.D. Admission-2017-18” and click it. (The deposition of registration fee will entitle you appearing in the entrance test. However, the admission shall be made as per the norms mentioned in the ‘Information Brochure (Ph.D.)’ for the session 2017-18.
3. A Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for reserved categories is to be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or by Net Banking for each programme (separately if applying for more than one programme).
4. Each candidate will go through all the four stages one-by-one as mentioned below.
I. Candidate Registration
II. Payment Option
III. Submit Application Form
IV. Print Admit Card
5. Click on “Candidate’s Registration” option to accomplish Part-I of submission.
6. The system will ask for the candidate’s personal information like :
a) Name of the Programme
b) Name of the Candidate
c) Father’s Name
d) Mother’s Name
e) Date of Birth
h) Mobile number (of candidate and not of any other person like cybercafé etc.)
i) Land Line Number
j) Parents’ Mobile Number
k) Email Id
l) Password and Re-enter Password
m) Security Questions
n) Security Answers
7. The candidates paying registration fee of Rs.250/- of application form must upload category certificate as a proof of claim.
8. Please go through the details of particulars filled in the form before registration confirmation. If you are sure that all the information is correct, click the Registration Confirmation button. After confirmation you will not be in a position to change/alter/update the information.
9. Following registration confirmation, an automatically generated User ID/Reference No. will be displayed on the website. You are advised to note down this User ID/Reference No. and keep this User Id and Password secret. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details etc.
In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved through SMS service on registered mobile number.
10. After completion of Part-I, the candidate will be directed to “Payment Option” on online payment gateway for payment of application form/registration fee. You are required to make the payment through Debit/Credit Card or by Net Banking.
11. The Candidate without depositing the Fee, shall not be allowed to appear in Entrance Test and also cannot download the admit card.
Submission of Detailed Application Form
12. After successful remittance of fee, Click on “Submit Application Form”. A detailed Application Form will be displayed. The candidate is further required to furnish the details along with uploading of scanned copies of Photograph and Signatures.
This is to remind you that you are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signatures Specimen only in (jpeg, jpg or png) format.
a.Photograph dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
b. Signatures dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
Once again the candidate is advised to check the application form to ensure that all the details are correct. After having done so, click on “Submit” button. Further, the candidate is advised to make the correction(s), if any, in his/her online information on request through e-mail: ucic.gjust[AT]gmail.com /in person to University Computer & Informatics Centre with documentary proof, as per prescribed schedule only. Thereafter, no correction(s) in online information of candidate will be allowed, in any case.
13. Please ensure that at least one copy of the Confirmed Application Form and fee receipt is kept safely by you for any future reference.
1. Availability of Information Brochure – Ph.D. download from University website 03.01.2018
2. Last date for payment of fee through /Net (as per Banking/Debit/Credit Card bank time schedule) 16.01.2018
3. Last date for submission of Online Application Form 19.01.2018
4.. Date of Entrance Test 21.01.2018
5. Date of display of Entrance Test’s Result on University website 22.01.2018
6. Date of Interview-cum-Counselling for admission (at 10:00 am in Pre-Ph.D. Programme in respective departments) 25.01.2018
7. Commencement of Pre-Ph.D. Classes 29.01.2018
8. Pre-Ph.D. Examination Last week of June, 2018
9. Submission of award to the Controller of Examinations by the Chairperson/Director of the Department concerned First week of July, 2018
10. Declaration of result of Pre-Ph.D. Examination Third week of July, 2018