Organisation : North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)
Entrance Exam : NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2018
Apply Online : http://neeonline.ac.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13007-nee.pdf
Home Page : https://nerist.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
NERIST Entrance Examination
Online applications are invited for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2018 to be conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for Base Module (Certificate Course), Diploma Module & Degree Module Courses in Technology streams and also Degree Module course in Forestry.
Related : MMMUT MET 2018 Malaviya Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/13005.html
How to Apply Online
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
1. An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
2. One Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application; Admit card etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
3. Facility with internet connectivity.
4. A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
5. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
6. Access to an online payment facility/service such as
1. Net Banking
2. Credit card
3. ATM-cum-Debit card
Important Notes for all applicants:
1. A printout of the submitted complete Application form is to be retained with the candidate, which is to be submitted at the time of counselling / admission, if selected.
2. Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of Counselling / admission. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application/claim for admission shall be summarily rejected.
Steps for filling online application
The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in below mentioned 9 steps.
The steps are:
1. Register yourself for the online application process at the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (Application Portal – neeonline.ac.in)
2. Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code, send it to your submitted Email ID / Mobile No in registration process.
3. Selection of the Program Type & Program Name and check eligibility.
4. If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria and continues the Program, the next web page appears. The applicant is required to click on “Application Details”. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
5. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 4 & 5 above].
6. In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Academic details.
7. In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Examination Centre preference
8. Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
9. Payment of fee’s through online.
How to complete Registration on the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NEE) Admission Portal for Online Application Process?
Step 1: Please click on “Apply for Admission” button given on the home page of the NEE Application Portal.
Step 2: On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields there is a link “New Registration”. Please click on this link.
Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fields for information which is mandatory is marked with “Red coloured bullets” and is to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank. Once you fill the details, you can click on the “Sign up” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
** Here Password and Confirm Password is most sensitive part, both should be same otherwise it will shown error like the following,
** Here Mobile no also most sensitive part, Mobile no should be 10 digit otherwise it will shown error like the following,
Step 4: Activation and validation of Registration:
1. On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation
message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in
the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email
will contain an activation link. You need to click on this activation link to confirm and
complete your registration process.
Step 1: After activation and validation of your Registration on the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NEE) Admission Portal (neeonline.ac.in), you can login into the programme. After login you will be able to see dashboard and click “My Application” Then you will be able to see following page with the title “Status of Applications”.
Step 2: Please select your programme type, school and preferable first programme from the drop down boxes given at the bottom. Check the eligibility and in case you are eligible for the course click the checkbox given below regarding confirmation of the terms and conditions and the eligibility to proceed further for filling up the application form by clicking “Add Programme” button.
Schedule for online submission of application forms. 11.01.2018 to 12.03.2018
Date of uploading of Admit card in the website 24.03.2018
NEE – II & III 21/04/2018 (Saturday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 P.M.
NEE – I 22/04/2018 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 P.M.