Organisation : Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board, Pune.
Entrance Exam : PG – CET 2018 Common Entrance Test Admission
Apply Online : http://formonline.net/Agri_PG_2018_Start/?r
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13009-cet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mcaer.org/education-admission
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
MCAER Common Entrance Test
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN STATE AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITIES OF MAHARASHTRA 2018-19
Related : Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test CET (Engineering) 2018 B.Tech : www.entrance.net.in/12985.html
Eligibility for CET
Only the students possessing the required qualifying degree as per the eligibility as laid down in the Table under point No. 2 or those students who have appeared for the final degree examination for the Academic year 2018-19 are eligible to appear for the CET 2018. A student is eligible to take as many CETs as per his / her eligibility for admission to a PG programme.
For example, a student of B.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) can appear for CETs for M.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.) and M.B.A. (Agri.).
However, he / she will have to submit only one application form (printout of online application) along with only one challan common towards examination fees @ fixed rate for each CET and with only one set of necessary enclosures as mentioned in “Instructions for filling the application form”. In such cases the student will have to indicate other / additional options of subject streams (As per eligibility) in which CET is to be given.
A candidate will have to pay the examination fees through using State Bank of India collect link which is available on mcaer.org, after submitting online application form you should take acknowledgment. Required fee is printed on your acknowledgment. Student should follow the instructions given on acknowledgment, No separate challan is required for each CET. The student wishes to appear for more than one CET, acknowledgment indicates the Exam Fees that will be in the multiple of no. of CETs the student has applied for.
The examination fees per CET to be paid through challan will be as follows:
1. Students belonging to Open category : Rs. 600/- per CET
2. Students belonging to Reserved category* : Rs. 300/- per CET
3. Students belonging to Other States : Rs. 600/- per CET
* For claiming concession in examination fees under reserved category, the candidate must mention their category (in case of SC, ST candidates and other reserved category). In absence of reserved category the candidate belonging to reserved category will be treated as “Open category” for the purpose of CET and should pay the fees of Rs. 600/- per CET. The candidate should not send hard copy of application form, challan and supporting documents to the MAUEB, Pune office.
a) Date of Notification : 08.12.2017
b) Last date of Submission online Applications : 15.01.2018
c) Last date of payment of fees through SBI collect : 15.01.2018
d) Date of Display of eligible candidates list : 20.01.2018
e) Date of Grievances for Student : 21.01.2018 to 27.01.2018
f) Date of Display of final eligible candidates list : 02.02.2018
g) Date of Online Admit Cards* : 12.03.2018
Scheme of Examination
1) The Examination will be conducted for 200 marks. The question booklet will contain 200 questions of objective nature along with answers in the form of 4 alternatives. There will not be any choice or option for questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered.
2) The candidate has to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the OMR sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up only one circle completely. CHANGING AN ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED. The candidate must fully satisfy himself about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle. The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to an invalid/incorrect response. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
3) Scratching, overwriting, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be allotted to them.
4) Verification of marks obtained is permitted on applying for the same in writing within 7 days from the date of declaration of the result along with a D.D. for Rs.300/- drawn in the name of Controller, MAUEB, Pune (Payable at Pune)
5) The Carbon Copy of OMR sheet will be provided at the time of CET Examination.
Filling And Submitting The Application Form
Candidates are required to take help of the following instructions for filling the online application form.
Please note that if the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it can not be corrected by this office. The Board will have no responsibility of any kind for such forms. In such cases, the candidate will not have any right to claim the refund of examination fees. Keep a photocopy of the printout of online application form for future correspondence if any.
i) Satisfy yourself about the eligibility requirements for appearing in the examination.
ii) Applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
iii) Before filling Online Application Form download Information Bulletin of PG-CET- 2018 and read the same carefully.
iv) The applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Bulletin of PG- CET- 2018.
v) Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively). Please remember the password given by you. It is important for further Login.
vi) There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form, before click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in Online Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form ones Submit Button clicked.
vii) After submitting Online Application Form, candidate should take printout of Acknowledgement.
viii) Required fee is printed on Acknowledgement.
ix) Pay the fee through online payment facility using State bank of India collect link which is available on mcaer.org after one working day of filling online Application Form.
x) Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer) /Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
xi) For Online Payment facility Link is available on mcaer.org
xii) Please Note Applicable Bank Charges plus taxes if any will be recovered at the time of payment.