Organisation : Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Admission : MBA Admission 2018
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13056-MBA.pdf
Home Page : https://bitmesra.ac.in/Show_Admission_Page?cid=1&deptid=11&pid=27
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme at Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centre at Lalpur & Noida for the session 2018-19.
Related : Bharati Vidyapeeth B-MAT 2018 MBA Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12981.html
The 2-Year (4-Semester) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of the Institute was launched in the year 1980. The programme prepares students with requisite skills to make successful careers as management professionals in competitive business environment. The course structure and contents are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing business environment.
The programme helps student to develop the following talents:
** Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
** Global competencies and the ability to perform in cross-cultural environments
** The highest standards of integrity, ethics and social consciousness
** Communication, team building and other soft skills to become effective and industry ready managers
** Awareness of the socio-economic environment
** Personalities with socially desirable values and attitudes
Students are offered dual Functional Specialization in the following areas:
** System Management
1) Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and should have minimum requisite percentile / scores as per the details given below:
** CAT 2017
** XAT 2018
** MAT Sept-2017 or MAT Dec- 2017 or MAT Feb -2018 or
2) Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
3) Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation. [The percentage of marks obtained by a candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtain the degree]
How to Apply
1. To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
1. To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect -net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the MBA programme at BIT Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centres at Lalpur & Noida in order of preference by selecting the Campus (Centre of Place for Study) from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
3. Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Form / Application Numbers
The Form / Application numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
** Registration numbers [different from Form / Application numbers] will be allotted to all eligible candidates to be called for GD&PI.
** Candidates must make a note of their registration numbers carefully, as the same will be required at the time of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Admission. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
Filling of Online Application Form begins 11th January 2018
Last date to Apply Online 23rd March 2018
Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be called for GD & PI [ to be notified on the Institute website / Notice Boards of concerned Centres] 5th April 2018
Tentative dates for GD & PI (short-listed candidates) 25th – 26th April 2018
Declaration of First Selection List 28th April 2018