Organization : All Kerala Self-Financing Dental College Management Consortium
Entrance : BDS Admission Entrance Test
Facility : Instructions For Filling Of The Application Form
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Instructions For Filling Of The Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1308-BDS%20Prospectus%20Final%202015%20-16.docx
Home Page : http://aksdcmc.com/
Instructions For Filling Of The Application Form :
1. Name of applicant : Write the name of applicant in block letters with intial, as in SSLC/ School Record
2. Age & Date of Birth : Write your date of birth in the appropriate column in the boxes, For example, if you were born on April 5th 1980, Please write as:
0 5 0 4 8 0
Completed age (Date, Month, Year) as on 01.01.2014 should be written in the column.
3. Sex : Tick the appropriate box
4. Nationality : Write your nationality here
5. Caste & Religion : Write your caste and religion here
6. Name of parent/guardian : Write name of your parent/guardian with relationship
7. Permanent Address : Write permanent address with PIN. If telephone connection is available write the telephone No. with STD code & Mobile Number.
8. Address for communication : Write your address for communication with the details above
9. E-mail address : Write your e-mail address, if any
10. Name of qualifying examination : (See clause 4.1 of the prospectus for conditions regarding examination academic eligibility)
** Write the name of the college and the University where the candidate studied for the qualifying examination
(a).Write the name of qualifying examination namely, Higher Secondary or equivalent examination or BSc
(b).Write the Name of the Board of Examination/University
(c).Write the register number and the year of passing or appearing for the qualifying examination
11. Marks obtained in the qualifying examination : If the candidate has passed and mark list obtain ** please enter the relevant marks in the space ** provided
12. Declaration : The declaration should be signed by the candidate ** and parent. If it is signed by only one person, such ** applications will be rejected.
13. In addition to the above the candidate is advised to affix a recent passport size photo in the space provided in the application form and in the admit card (original & duplicate)
14. The candidate should include the photocopies of certificates to establish marks relaxation under SEBC, Dependents of Staff/Trustees etc shall be produced along with the application form itself on or before the last date of submission of applicants. No documents submitted thereafter shall be considered for mark relaxation. In the case of NRI candidates, they can submit their applications/documents up to the closing of admission.
Attention of the applicants and parents :
** The following rules formulated by the Dental Council of India are applicable in the case of admission to the Dental Courses
** As per the DCI undergraduate Medical Education Regulations, the duration of the course including University Examination is five years in the case of Degree Courses.
** The date of commencement of the Course and the last date of completion of admission process will be as per the time schedule fixed by the Government of India/Dental Council of India/Supreme Court of India.
** As per the DCI undergraduate Medical Education Regulations, students of undergraduate courses shall be selected on the basis of merit as determined by the competitive test conducted by the State Government or by the competent authority appointed by State Government or by the University/group of Universities in the same State; or on the basis of merit as determined by a centralized competitive test held at the national level. Accordingly, the applicants must be in the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government on the basis of the Common Entrance Test – 2015 or in the All India under graduate Medical Entrance Rank List or in the List of the Common Entrance Test Conducted by the Management Association.
** The fee payable by the UG students will be fixed on the basis of the decisions taken by the appropriate authorities.
** SC/ST/SEBC/OEC applicants also have claim to the management merit quota provided that the candidates do not fall into the creamy layer category or their annual income falls below Rs. 6 lakhs.
** The Certificates and other records submitted along with the application must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution where the applicant has studied last.
** At the time of admission, the Principal or the head of the management will prepare and keep a list of the certificates and other records and the same will be made available to the authorities for verification.
** If an applicant is denied admission to the course, it is the duty of the authorities to explain the reason for the refusal of admission to the applicant.
** The details of counselling related to the admission will be intimated to the student after the publication of the rank list.
OTHER ITEMS :
** No request for change of the date of the Entrance Examinations or venue will be entertained by the Controller of Examinations.
** No. T.A/D.A will be paid for neither appearing for the entrance examination nor for any procedures related to admission to the candidates or accompanying persons.
** All disputes pertaining to the examinations, selection or admission shall fall only within the jurisdiction of the Honourable High Court of Kerala.
** All candidates who get selected for admission shall get themselves vaccinated against Hepatitis, Chicken Pox and MMR before admission. A certificate to this effect shall have to be produced at the time of admission/commencement of the course.
** The medium of instruction will be in English.
** Permission will not be granted for transfer to other institutions during the course of study (Order No. AC II/1795/Regulations/KUHS/2011 dated 22-12-2011)
** This prospectus is subject to modification/addition as may be considered necessary by the Controller of examinations and will be issued as order/modifications.
** Any other items not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the undersigned, and his decision will be final.