Organisation : Department Of Public Instruction SSA Karnataka,Bangalore
Entrance Exam : 6th Standard Admission Adarsha Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018-19
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13211-6th.pdf
Home Page : http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in/index.html
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
SSA Karnataka Admission Adarsha Vidyalaya
Online Application Form for Entrance Exam to 6th Standard Admission of Adarsha Vidyalaya – 2018-19
Related : KEA Karnataka CET 2019 Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/14083.html
Instructions for Filling Online Application
1. Before applying online, the candidates are advised to go through the advertisement and the instructions carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
2. This application is only for resident students of Karnataka State studying in class 5. Candidates who are residents of Karnataka State but studying in class 5 in other states can also apply but should produce necessary document mentioned in the notification.
3. Only for candidates who reside or studying in that blocks where Adarsha Vidyala exists can apply. If resident block of candidate is different from the block where she/he is studying then necessary document has mentioned in the notification should be provided.
4. If candidate is studying in Karnataka, She/he has the option to select any one school for admission.
5. Please provide valid mobile number at the time of applying. Some notification may also be sent to the registered mobile.
6. Before applying online, the candidates should get their SATS Student Id from their respective school. If for whatever reason, if the student does not have SATS ID, she/he should approach the head of the school where, she/he is studying to get added in SATS, and then fill the online application for Adarsha Vidayala entrance exam.
Keep ready soft copy of scanned image of the following documents as separate files. The same needs to be uploaded as required while applying online. All images should be in .jpg/,jpeg format only and should not exceed size of 300 KB.
Sl.No. |Document Maximum Size | File Type
1 Latest Passport size photograph (Mandatory) 300 KB JPG/JPEG
2 Certificate issued from competent authority stating Child with special need.(Only for child with special need) 300 KB JPG/JPEG
3 Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST) issued by Revenue Department Govt of Karnataka Only number need to entered
4 Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number 300 KB JPG/JPEG
5 Study certificate( only if candidate is studying in other than Karnataka State) 300 KB JPG/JPEG
6 Resident certificate issued by competent authority as mentioned in notification ( only if candidate is studying in other than Karnataka State or If resident block of candidate is different from the block where she/he is studying) 300 KB JPG/JPEG
7. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE SCANNED DOCUMENT FILES LISTED ABOVE ARE LEGIBLE AND READABLE.
8. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITH ILLEGIBLE DOCUMENTS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
9. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
10. After the On-line submission of application, the applicant must obtain a print out of the acknowledgement for submission of application for his/her records.
11. DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
12. DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
13. The candidate declares that all the information entered and documents uploaded are true from belief and best of her/his knowledge. If any information is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and he/she may be subject to legal/disciplinary proceedings.
14. Application may be verified before the entrance exam or at the time of admission. If found anything wrong will be rejected and candidate will not have any rights to claim the seat.
15. One can view the Acknowledgement of the application by entering the Application Reference Number and mobile number in the website.
16. Hall ticket link will be active on the dates mentioned in the notification and may be generated from the website by entering their application number and mobile number.
17. Candidate has to check the website for Hall ticket after due date.
18. For any queries related to online application, candidates may send their queries to ssakarnataka AT outlook.com.
19. Examination center will be allotted to candidate randomly in the nearby place of the school opted while applying online. Center will be any place within the block of the school opted and it will not be modified.
17th February 2018 is the last date to apply for Adarsha Vidyalaya Entrance Exam