Organisation : AMU Aligarh Muslim University
Admission : Admission (Schools) 2018-19 Class I, VI & IX
Application Form : https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13230-admi.pdf
Home Page : http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
AMU Admission Schools
Aligarh Muslim University is one of the oldest premier Central Universities of India with a unique and rich culture of its own. The University has its origin in a school founded in 1875 by the great educationist, social reformer and visionary Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
In tune with the ideals of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan and with the aim to educationally uplift a larger section of the community, Aligarh Muslim University maintains a number of Schools as follows:
1. S T S School (Minto Circle)
2. AMU City School
3. AMU Girls School
4. Ahmadi School for Visually Challenged
5. AMU ABK High School
6. AMU City Girls High School
7. Abdullah School
8. Sayyid Hamid Senior Secondary School (Boys)
9. Senior Secondary School (Girls).
All Schools maintained by the University were established with the aim for imparting education to the backward community in general and the Muslim Community in particular. Admission, however, is open to children of all communities without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
These schools generally follow the C.B.S.E. / N.C.E.R.T. curriculum. Due attention is paid to the overall personality development of the students and they are encouraged to excel not only in academics, but also in sports and extra-curricular activities. The Schools celebrate all National festivals and missions to inculcate sprit of patriotism among its students.
How to Fill Application Form
The application Form is to be filled ONLINE, i.e. the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
(a) Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
(b) Candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and make online payment. (Only Class I applicant need to submit the physical copy of the application to AMU ABK High School, AMU, Aligarh)
(c) Details of Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges:
Details about the processing charges is available on the relevant pages in this guide, Only Online payment mode is available for depositing the processing charges.
The online payment detail will automatically be posted in the respective column of the Application form. The Physically Challenged candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the Processing Charges / Test Fee, however the candidates will have to produce relevant document in support of their claim else their candidature is likely to be rejected at any time.
Procedure For Submission of Application Form
1. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper and keep it for your future reference.
2. For all classes the Online Application Form is submitted electronically the moment the candidate makes the payment of the processing charges and payment is successful.
3. Class VI & Class IX applicants need not send hard copy of their Application Form. Only Class I applicant need to submit the Printed Hard Copy of the online application form on A-4 Size paper. The candidate must ensure that:
** He / She has put his/her signature and paste his/her recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
** Attached the appropriate receipt of payment made online along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form.
** Hard Copy of the Application Form should be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the Nodal Centre up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt as mentioned in the Guide to Admission (Schools).
Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference. Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents in support of qualifications/ date of birth/categories may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form:
The eligibility conditions / Age Limit and other rules as prescribed for candidates applying under General Category will be applicable for candidates applying under Foreign National/NRI category. The following documents are to be uploaded with the Application Form:
1. Mark-sheets / Grade-sheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must attach self-attested scanned copies of mark-sheets / grade-sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
In case if Grades are awarded then the Grade conversion table for conversion of Grades into marks duly authenticated by the concerned Examination Board is also to be attached.
2. Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Relevant pages of candidate’s valid passport (For Foreign Nationals only) is to be attached
4. Any other relevant document.
The last date of online submission of duly filled in Application Form of the candidate is 09.02.2018.