Organisation : Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Announcement : Undergraduate Admission 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : https://tnauonline.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1325-TNAU%20UG%20ADMISSION%202015%20INFORMATION%20BROCHURE.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tnau.ac.in/
Undergraduate Admissions :
Undergraduate Academic Programs
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE PROGRAMS
1. B.Sc. (Agriculture)
2. B.Sc. (Horticulture)
TNAU UG Admission 2015 Counseling Schedule : www.entrance.net.in/3550.html
3. B.Sc. (Forestry)
4. B.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)
5. B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
6. B.Sc. (Sericulture)
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
1. B.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)
2. B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
3. B.Tech. (Horticulture)
4. B.Tech. (Energy and Environmental Engineering)
5. B.Tech. (Bioinformatics)
6. B.S. (Agribusiness Management)
7. B.Tech. (Agricultural Information Technology)
Instructions for Filling Online Application :
Download this Admission Brochure and read the requirements first.
APPLICATION ACCOUNT :
1. Using your valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number, create your TNAU Application Account on paying the requisite fee. This account is for providing complete information required for admission and the same will remain for accessing Online Application until admissions for the academic year are over.
2. On providing E-mail ID, Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number, a unique password will be sent through SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
3. Using the registered E-mail and password, Login to TNAU Online Application System and complete the application process.
4. Please ensure that your Password is kept protected to prevent any misuse. The password cannot be reset.
5. A candidate is allowed to submit only one online application. Overriding system check would summarily reject extra submissions of application by the same candidate.
APPLICATION FILLING :
1. Go through the specimen copy of the application form printed in this document (Appended after Appendix VII).
2. Keep ready all the required certificates
a. Marksheets of 10th and 12th standards
b. Nativity Certificate
c. Community Certificate (if applicable)
d. Other relevent certificates pertaining to the special quota(s) (Differently abled, Eminent Sports Person, NRI/Industrial Sponsorship, Descendant of Freedom Fighter, etc.).
Note: A list of certificates and forms to be produced is given in (Appended after Specimen Application Form.
3. Take a print out of the specimen copy of the application form and practice filling ‘Online Application’. Review and ensure that you will be comfortable to fill the ONLINE equivalent of the specimen application form with which you have been practicing.
4. With the help of a VIRUS FREE, SECURED COMPUTER CONNECTED TO INTERNET, use a web browser to go to the application link at tnau.ac.in/admission.html and click on ‘TNAU UG Admission 2015 Online Application’
5. Be relaxed; recollect what you practiced with the specimen copy of the application; start filling the application. Best wishes from TNAU UG Admission 2015 Team.
6. It is nice to see Contextual Help tips while navigating from field to field in the application form, keep going.
7. Ensure to save the PDF file from the download link provided on successful submission of your Online Application Form. Signout after submitting the application form.
8. The PDF document contains all the details you furnished to the University through your ONLINE APPLICATION submission and the declaration that you must make jointly with your parent / legal guardian.
KEEP THIS DOCUMENT SAFELY IN A SECURED WAY and complete the following.
a. Take a printout of the first page of this pdf document in a good quality A4 size paper.
b. Sign the declarations jointly with your parent/legal guardian.
c. Send the signed document in ORIGINAL to THE DEAN (AGRI.) & CHAIRMAN (ADMISSIONS), TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE, TAMIL NADU, INDIA 641 003 BY SPEED POST or hand over IN-PERSON.
d. Within a reasonable period of time you will receive a confirmation SMS and email stating the receipt of the signed original ‘Declaration version’ of the application form.
e. If you are not getting the confirmation message, then you may repeat the Steps a through c. This may happen if there is an unforeseen delay in the postal service.
Note: Use your Application Number for all references. All the Admission Process is ONLINE ONLY. No paper documents / communication would be sent to candidates. Login to the Admission System to check the application status.
Age Limit :
Candidates should not have completed the age of 21 years on the first day of July of the admission year (i.e. as on 01.07.2015). However, for Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Caste-Arunthathiars(SCA)and Scheduled Tribes (ST) there is no age limit.
Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity only will be considered for admission.
Candidates who have studied X,XI,XII Standards in Tamil Nadu will be considered for admission, on proof of having studied X,XI,XII Standards in Schools located at Tamil Nadu.
The candidates who have not studied X, XI and XII standards in Tamil Nadu should produce the Certificate of Permanent Residence in Tamil Nadu in the prescribed proforma (Certificate – TNAU/NAT appended in the online Information Brochure) issued by the competent authorities.
Admission Schedule :
Opening of online application 15.05.2015
Last date for online application 13.06.2015
Publication of Rank List 20.06.2015
I Phase Counseling 29.06.2015 to 11.07.2015
II Phase Counseling 15.07.2015 to 17.07.2015
Counseling for NRI and Industrial Sponsorship Quota 21.07.2015
Registration for I semester 27.07.2015
III Phase Counseling (If required) 05.08.2015 to 08.08.2015
HELP LINE: Tel: 0- 422 – 6611345/6 (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org