Organisation : University of Kashmir
Entrance Exam : B.Sc Nursing Course Admission
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13254-nurse.pdf
Home Page : http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Kashmir University B.Sc Nursing
On-Line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 04-Years B.Sc. Nursing Course for the session 2018 at the below mentioned Campus/Private/Government affiliated Colleges.
Related : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2018 Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/13176.html
Admission to the course shall be governed by the Admission policy available on University website and relevant statutes.
1. South Campus, University of Kashmir (Anantnag);
2. Government Medical College, Srinagar;
3. Government Nursing College, MA Road, Srinagar;
4. Bibi Halima Nursing College, Kakasarai, Srinagar
Submission of On-Line Application Forms From 29-01-2018
Last date of submission of On-Line Application Forms (Submission of Hard copy of Application Forms in respect of candidates applying under any reserved category) 07-02-2018
Candidates should have passed, 10+2 examinations from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with 50% marks for Open Merit and 45% for Reserved Category.
The admission will be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University comprising of 100 Objective Type Questions of multiple choice with Time duration of 110 Minutes.
Submission of On-Line Application Form
The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit kashmiruniversity.net or kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2018. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
Step-5: Select the desired Preferences (After On-line submission the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
Step-6: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-7: Deposit the non-refundable “Application cum Entrance Test fee of Rs. 1000/-“through Online mode only.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms
Only those of the candidates who apply under any Reserved Category are required to submit downloaded Application Form (hard copy) with the following documents in the office of the Dean College Development Council, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal and obtain a receipt for record.
i) Marks Certificate of the qualifying examinations;
ii) State Subject Certificate;
iii) Reserved Category Certificate with original for verification;
iv) Receipt of fee deposited in J&K Bank (University Copy).
** The candidates must check the fee status of their Application Forms after three days from the submission of on-line Application Form In case, fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the office of the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir.
** For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
** Office of the Dean College Development Council: 0194-2272012, 2014, 2063
Important Information :
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Admission Notification thoroughly before submitting the Application Form for Entrance Test.
2. Admission shall be granted on the basis of positive score in the Entrance Test
3. Category and Campus once opted shall not be subsquently changed.
4. Category benefits can be taken only once.
Important Steps for Form Submission
1. Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as phone number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email..
2. Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
3. Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by each candidate.
4. Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
5. In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to reset it.
6. Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly
7. After filling Academic Details, Candidates are required to select the Programme/s he/she wishes to apply. Course Codes with description
8. Please select your the course you want to apply carefully as the Programme/s, once submitted, Programme/s wont be updated or changed after the online submission of form, you have to submit another form for the same and deposit separate fees
9. After the student fills the online form, he/she will be asked to select the payment mode, if a student has an e-banking or credit card facility he/she can pay the fee online by selecting the Online mode that will redirect them to the payment gateway. Follow the payment instructions and make the online payment.
On successful online payment, the payment made will be reflected under the respective application form. Print out of the same can be taken for reference /record.
10. Students applying under Category will have to submit the hard copy of the Application Form in the Office of Dean College Development,Kashmir University Campus along with the Category Certificate and other documents.
11. Candidate can login to the admission system anytime throughout the entrance process in order to check his/her status,update his personal details,academic details and course details (till his/her fee is reconciled/form is accpted) download admit card and other view related information.
12. Candidates are advised to complete their online form submission well before the last date to avoid last minute rush
13. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected