|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal NITK
Admission : MBA Admission 2018
Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13263-form.pdf
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13263-mba.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nitk.ac.in/
NITK MBA Admission
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to the M.B.A. PROGRAMME 2018-20. Application form, brochure and other information can be downloaded from NITK Website.
NITC MBA Admission 2018 : www.entrance.net.in/13252.html
School of Management: M.B.A. – Master of Business Administration (A Postgraduate Degree and NOT a Diploma)
Minimum Qualification / Eligibility
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 50% marks (or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 5.5 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the aggregate taking into account the marks scored in all subjects of all the University examination conducted during the entire prescribed period of the degree programme.
However, this prescribed minimum marks shall be 45% (CGPA of at least 5.0 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the case of SC/ST.
2. CAT – 2017/GMAT* – 2017 Score
Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT/GMAT – 2017, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
Admission to MBA Progamme by NITK Surathkal
M.B.A.: The selection for MBA programme is done separately by the Institute during March and is based on the criteria specified above. The prescribed application form for MBA Programme can be downloaded from the Institute website nitk.ac.in.
The application form can be duly filled and sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State on or before the last date prescribed 16.03.2018 along with the Application Fee Payment Receipt of Rs. 600/- (in case of SC/ST, Rs.150/-) paid by e-transfer to the following Bank Account.
Beneficiary Name – Director, NITK, Surathkal
Bank Account No. – 10175365060
Bank and Branch Name – SBI Surathkal
IFSC Code – SBIN0002273
Applications which are incomplete/defective/received late are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
1. Admission order issued by Competent Authority.
2. Original marks card of qualifying examinations (Ist to Final Year).
3. Original Score Card of CAT/GMAT – 2017.
4. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
5. Date of Birth Certificate (X Std./SSLC).
6. Certificate by employer ascertaining the duration of work experience.
7. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
8. Transfer Certificate issued by the college last studied.
9. Conduct Certificate
10. Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
11. Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable.
12. Migration Certificate from the university.
13. Medical Certificate.
14. Course completion certification from the college (if qualifying degree exam result are awaited).
Note: For OBC certificate candidate can download the prescribed format from the NITK website
Availability of Application form on website 23.01.2018
Last Date for receiving completed applications 16.03.2018
Dates for selection process 25 March 2018 (Sunday) 01 April 2018 (Sunday)
1. Fill in the application form and write address in the address slots and Registration memo.
2. Enclose self-attested photo copies of marks card and other documents.
3. Candidates who are appearing for the Final Bachelor’s Degree Examination of May/ June 2018 may also apply provided they can produce proof of their eligibility for admission at the time of interview.
4. Late/incomplete applications and applications without fee payment are liable to be rejected.
5. Last date for receiving filled in application is 16.03.2018