|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
TNOU B.Ed Admission
The Cost of Application form for B.Ed., Admission is Rs.500/-. The application form can be downloaded.
Related : DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2018 : www.entrance.net.in/13235.html
The candidates may download B.Ed., Application – CY-2018, fill the details referring to the B.Ed. prospectus (enclosed) and submit the application enclosing the relevant certificates and application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
The Candidates on satisfying the eligibility criteria they can take-up B.Ed., Spot admission in the TNOU Zonal Centres of the respective B.Ed., Programme Study Centre submitting the B.Ed., Programme Fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only). The Demand Draft for Application Processing Fee and Programme Fee should be taken separately drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai /Payment in the form of Challan (enclosed)
a. The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 pattern.
b. Trained in-service teachers in elementary education (such as D.T.Ed.,) in any Government recognised school within the state of Tamil Nadu.
c. The candidates who have completed a NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
Instructions before filling the Application
Read the following instructions carefully before filling the OMR Application Coding Sheet given along with the Prospectus. Model OMR Application form is enclosed in Annexure-II.
1. Candidates must use the Application for January-2018 OMR Coding Application attached with the Prospectus only.
2. The details given in the application cannot be changed.
3. During the verification of the original certificates, if the information furnished is found to be incorrect, the admission will be cancelled, even if the candidate is found eligible for provisional selection. The candidate shall have no claim, whatsoever, on the admission in such circumstances.
4. There are 19 items in the OMR Coding Sheet to be filled by the candidate.
5. Fill the OMR Coding Sheet from item No.1 onwards.
6. Fill the OMR Coding Sheet in your own handwriting, clearly and legibly and in CAPITAL letters. Use black ball-point pen only for writing and shading. Do not overwrite.
7. This form is to be processed on OMR Scanner. Shade the brackets as filled up here [ ]. The shading should not go beyond the bracket. Do not shade [ ] or tick [ ?] or cross [ x ] or place a dot [ • ] within the bracket.
Instructions to fill the items
1. Applicant’s Name: Write your name in CAPITAL letters as given in your SSLC / Matriculation Certificate in the boxes provided. Write your name at first and Initial at the end. Put the dot in the box between your name and your initial. Shade the corresponding alphabets given in the oval. Start from the first box itself. Do not write Dr./Mr./Ms./Mrs. etc.
2. Application Number: Application Number will be allotted by TNOU.
3. Medium of Instruction: Make your choice of your medium of instruction and shade only one medium in the corresponding oval . If the medium of instruction is not shaded, your application will be rejected.
4. Date of Birth: Write your date of birth in the boxes provided and shade the corresponding numeral given in the oval.
5. Gender: Shade the appropriate oval against your corresponding Gender.
6. Community: Shade the appropriate oval against your corresponding community. If you fail to shade the community, you will be considered as OC.
7. Special Category: Shade the appropriate oval against your corresponding Special Category – Physically Handicapped (PH) or Ex-Servicemen.
8. Name and address for Communication: Write applicant’s name and mailing address in CAPITAL letters with Pin-code in the space provided for this purpose. Use a Black Ball-point pen for writing the address clearly. The change of address is not allowed.
9. Photograph: Paste firmly your recent colour photograph with 4cm X 5cm size in the original OMR coding sheet. Do not get this photograph attested. Do not staple it.
10. Signature of the Applicant: Put your full signature within the box provided.
11. School Education: Write your 10th and 12th Std., percentage of marks in the respective spaces and shade.
12. Diploma in Teacher Education (D.T.Ed.): Write your D.T.Ed., percentage of marks in the respective spaces and shade.
13. Under Graduate Degree (UG): Write the name of your UG degree in the given space (e.g. B.A. History / B.Sc. Chemistry / B.Com., etc.) with the corresponding subject code (see Annexure-I) and shade in the given space. Further, average percentage of marks of part III in UG degree (except B.Lit. Tamil/English) should be calculated and shaded in the appropriate oval. Whole numbers are to be written in the first two boxes and the decimals in the second two boxes after the dot.
14. Post Graduate Degree (PG): Write the name of your PG degree in the given space (e.g. M.A. English / M.Sc. Physics / M.Com., etc.) with the corresponding subject code (see Annexure-I) and shade in the given space. Further, average percentage of marks in PG degree should be calculated and shaded in the appropriate oval. Whole numbers are to be written in the first two boxes and the decimals in the second two boxes after the dot.
15. Highest Educational Qualification: If you are a M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree holder, then shade the boxes and write the subject in the space provided.
16. Teaching Experience in completed years: If you have teaching experience, write your completed No. of years in the box provided and shade the corresponding numeral in the oval . If no experience, the boxes need not be filled.
17. a) If you possess N.C.C. certificate, shade the bracket ‘yes’.
b) If you possess N.S.S. certificate, shade the bracket ‘yes’.
c) If you possess sports certificate, shade the bracket ‘yes’.
18. Declaration: Put your full signature in the space provided after reading the declaration. Don’t forget to write place and date.
19. In-Service Certificate: The Head of the Institution should provide the details of your current experience and sign in the space provided for this purpose along with school seal and date. Otherwise the application will be definitely rejected. Separate Teaching experience certificate will not be accepted.
Downloading of B.Ed. (General) Application & Prospectus from TNOU’s Official Website 20.09.2017
Last Date for Admission into B.Ed.(General) 28.02.2018