Organisation : MDSU Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer
Entrance Exam : PTET-2018 Pre Teacher Education Test B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2018 Admission
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13289-ptet.pdf
Home Page : http://ptetmdsu2018.com/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
MDSU Ajmer PTET
For admission to B.Ed. Course in various Teacher Training Institutions in the State of Rajasthan, a competitive test for selection of candidates viz., Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer in accordance with the following rules as approved by the Government of Rajasthan.
Related : MDSU PTET-2015 Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test : www.entrance.net.in/724.html
01. Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form : 24-01-2018
02. Date of closure for filling of the Online Application Form 24-02-2018
03. Last date of depositing Fees 26-02-2018
04. Entrance Examination PTET-2018
TIME: [02:00PM to 05:00PM] 13-05-2018
05. Entrance Examination Pre. B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed
TIME: [09:00AM to 12:00PM] 13-05-2018
PTET-2018 Office Phone No: 0145-2787083, 2787084(Fax)
Email ID: ptet2018 AT gmail.com
P5, Prof. Quarter
M.D.S. University Campus
Ajmer – 305009
Helpline : 9887358131
Collection of information M.D.S.U Ajmer does not collect any information about you other than the information that you affirmatively choose to submit to us. Use of information M.D.S.U Ajmer collects this information to make better business decisions towards our mutual advantage, support the activities you choose to engage in, and provide higher quality solutions and services to you.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information, for commercial purposes, to any person or organization.
Information security M.D.S.U Ajmer classifies your personal information as Confidential Information. Confidential Information is protected by storing it at secure places that only authorized personnel have access to. The information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing this information.
Website Information Management Policy :
** While your personnel access our website we do recognize and collect the IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks and country/state
** We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web-site.
** Our website might contain links to websites of third parties. M.D.S.U Ajmer has no control over, and is not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
Payments once made will not be refunded in any case.
If there is any query regarding the fees structure/ refund, the student may contact the Account section directly.
Terms & Conditions :
1. This site is meant to be used by students applying for admission at M.D.S.U Ajmer
2. The information filled by the student should be correct to best of his/her knowledge.
3. The institution reserves right to accept/ reject any form/ request.
4. Payments shall be collected as per the norms of the institution.
5. If there is any query regarding the fees structure/ refund, the student may contact the Account Section.
6. Decision taken by the Management Board shall be final.