Organisation : VELs University
Entrance Exam : Vels Entrance Examination – VEE 2018
Date of Examination : 30-05-2018
Home Page : http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
VEL University VEE
Vels Entrance Examination – VEE 2018 (for Professional courses), on 30 May 2018. Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2018
Related : VEL University VEE 2016 Vels Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/10261.html
Admission Procedure & Norms
** Admissions to various academic programmes are organised on all India basis
** Advertisement in leading dailies
** Application and Prospectus – direct sales and through website
** Registration of candidates in eligible courses
** Vels Entrance Examination – VEE 2018 (for Professional courses), on 30 May 2018. Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2018
** Preparation of Rank list and checking eligibility (Departments concerned)
** Medical Examinations (Maritime Studies)
** Provisional selection based on the basis of merit (as per Central Govt. reservation norms) irrespective of region, caste, creed or sex.
** Interview cards sent to applicants
** Issue of admission cards and payment of fees
** For the all the Professional courses admissions are based on marks scored in entrance examination and qualifying examinations.
How To Apply Online?
Welcome to the Online Application at Vels University.
1. Fill out the application form with accurate information.
2. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory to submit your application.
3. Please ensure to use a correct email address and contact no. This also allows us to contact you via email with important updates, wherever necessary.
4. Once your application form is duly filled, your account is automatically created. Your email ID will be your username.
5. You can login to your account as many times as needed to continue or modify your application within 30 days.
6. A payment to be made toward the application fee can be made using the following methods :
a. Pay online directly by using your debit/credit cards or net banking
b. Pay by DD favouring ‘Vels University payable at Chennai’ and addressed to “The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithialingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117”.
7. Your application will be processed once we have received your application fee.
8. If you want to apply for more than 1 course, then pls fill up the application form a second time and follow the same steps as above.
9. If you have questions about the application process, please call 0 7305 111 222.
10. For any other queries please send an email to admission AT velsuniv.ac.in
The University status was conferred to Vel’s Group of Institutions, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. As a logical consequence of this, the founder Chairman Dr.Ishari K.Ganesh has become the President/Chancellor and now he leads the implementation of strategic plan that aims to shape the institute’s future growth. He visualizes an University which will be globally more competitive and internationally recognized institution.
The University is governed by Governing Board or otherwise known as Board of Management and this is the highest statutory body of this University. The members of this Board is drawn from various agencies.
P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road
Chennai – 600 117
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2266 2500 / 2501 / 2502 / 2503
Admission Helpline: + 91 – 44 – 3362 4444
No.521/2, Anna Salai (Opp. G.R. Complex)
Chennai – 600 035
Tamil Nadu, India