Organisation : MANET Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, Pune
Entrance Exam : B.Tech Admission Entrance Test 2018
Home Page : http://manetpune.ac.in/admissions/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
MANET B.Tech Admission Entrance Test
Application Form can be obtained as follows:
i) B.Tech Marine Engineering And B.Sc Nautical Science
ii) Direct Second Year to B.Tech Marine Engineering
Related : MANET Pune Entrance Test MET 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/11148.html
* Entrance Test is not applicable for Direct Second Year Admission.
The candidates can laterally join the 2nd year of the 4 year Marine Engineering degree course who have passed 3 years Diploma course in the following streams,in addition to the 3 year regular Diploma course in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the colleges as approved by the AICTE or the State Board of Technical Education with minimum 55% aggregate marks in the last year of the Diploma course.
(i) Mechanical Engineering Stream-3 Years Diploma in (a) Auto-mobile Engineering (b) Machine Tools and Maintenance/ Plant Engineering (c) Production Technology (d) Production Engineering (e) Advance Diploma in Tool and Die-making
(ii) Electrical Engineering Streams– 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Power System
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering Streams– 3 Years Diploma in (a) Digital Electronics (b) Electronics and Communications Engineering (c) Electronics and Tele-C0mmunications Engineering (d) Industrial Electronics (e) Electronics Engineering (f) Electronics Production and Maintenance (g) Electronics (h) Instrumentation (i) Instrumentation and Control
Instructions For Filling On-Line Application
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM FOR FIRST YEAR ADMISSION 2018-19
1. Candidates should fill up the On-line Application form compulsory.
2. After submission of On-Line Application Form automated mail would be sent on registered email ID and Mobile no. with username and password.
3. It is essential for the candidate to remember username and Password for further transactions.(eg.Printing of application form)
4. Payment of online application form should be done by online mode (i.e. Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking).
5. Please take printouts and keep for your reference.
6. If your application form is completely fill and submitted then only it is accepted & the status as of your Application Form will be informed to you by E-mail and SMS.
7. All approved applicants will receive online call letter for admission round.
8. To take a print of the Call letter, Login to the website with registered Username and Password.
9. Candidates should carry the call letter for the admission round.
1. For online applicant’s, they can download the admit card using their registered User ID and password from manetpune.edu.in The Examination Centers address list will be available on our website manetpune.edu.in.
2. You can upload all available Certificates with the application form (It is not mandatory if you don’t have). All Certificates will be required to be submitted and verified at the time of counseling.
3. The applicants who have qualified JEE-Main / Any state CET/ IMU-CET examination with PCM 60% in 12th board examination and 50% in English either in 10th or 12th standard are required to undergo a medical examination by Medical Practitioner approved by the Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
4. The list of selected candidates for admission will be displayed on our notice board on the day of the admission round. These applicants are required to pay the fees and confirm admission on the same day.
5. The successful applicant must bring the following documents in original and three sets of attested Xerox Copies, attestation by either of the Principal of your (10+2) School or Gazetted Officer Govt. of India only.
Documents required at the time of admission round:
(a) Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate and marks sheet.
(b) Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Senior Secondary (10+2) Certificate and marks sheet.
(c) Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution .
(d) Migration Certificate (Applicable for the students outside Maharashtra State).
(e) Cast certificate and Cast Validity certificate (if applicable).
(f) Score card of JEE-Main or IMU-CET or State CET examination .
(g) Birth Certificate.
6. The successful applicants should pay the fees by Demand Draft during the day of Admission round.
7. Your admission will be confirmed only after Verification of original documents, successful Medical Test, Personal Interview and Payment of First Semester fees at the time of admission round. Kindly note that admissions are purely on the basis of merit and attendance.
8. Applicant should appear for admission round in Plain white shirt preferably with tie, black or navy blue trouser with shoes.
9. The applicants may require to stay more than a day at Pune for medical examination and counseling.
10. Candidates for the B.Sc. Nautical Science Course must have unaided 6/6 vision in both eyes without spectacles. (Color blindness is not permitted for both the courses).
11. The cost of prospectus along with application form fees is Rs 1,000/-. (Non-refundable)
12. If you do not receive our call letter by email, log on our website manetpune.edu.in at regular intervals and act as per the instructions therein.