|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kumaun University, Nainital
Entrance Exam : Kumaun University Annual Examination 2018
Home Page : http://www.kunainital.ac.in/
Kumaun University Annual Examination
Apply Online for Kumaun University Annual Examination 2018 for the class BA/BSC/BCOM(Part II,III Pvt,Reg,Ex-student ) & MA/MCOM (Part-II,Pvt)
Related : Kumaun University Ph.D Entrance Examination 2018 RDET : www.entrance.net.in/13219.html
Students applying for Graduate Classes.
** Students who have passed their U. G. First Year Examination between 2014 and 2017 are eligible for submitting the examination form subject to condition that he/she should have appeared in second year U. G. examination before 03 years of passing First Year U. G. Exam.
** Students who appeared in second and third year examination and passed/failed/dropped are eligible for submitting the examination form subject to confirming the University rule that they complete the Degree in N+2 years, where N is the duration of the Degree (i.e. 3 Years for UG). Such Students should fill up their Roll Number carefully by verifying the same from last Mark Sheet issued by the University.
Students applying for Post Graduate Classes.
** Students who have passed their P. G. First Year Examination between 2015 and 2017 are eligible for submitting the examination form.
** Second year students who failed in annual examination are eligible to submit the examination form subject to confirming the University rule that they complete the Degree in N+2 years, where N is the duration of the Degree (i.e. 2 Years for PG).
** Students who failed in their first year of course (UG or PG) of annual examination of 2017 are not eligible to submit the Examination form, as University is not conducting Examination for First year students of any UG and PG courses in annual Examination System 2018 onwards.
** If any person who is not eligible to appear in annual examination as per points mentioned above and submit the form after depositing the fees will be disqualified and University will not be responsible of any type loss to him/her. As such Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before depositing the fees.
Last Date for submitting the Examination Fee 22nd Feb 2018 11:40 pm.
Last Date for submitting the online Examination Form 24th Feb 2018 11:40 pm.
Last date of submitting Printout of the Examination form at respective College/Campus where the student is currently enrolled. 28th Feb 2018
How To Apply
1. Please read the detailed Instruction carefully before starting the filling up examination form.
2. Requirements at the time of fee submission.
1- Working Mobile Number
2- Working Email-ID
3- Date of Birth of Candidate.
3. Requirements at the time of Examination form submission –
1- A soft copy of students passport size photograph (in JPEG Format) – less than 40 kb.
2- A soft copy of students signature (in JPEG Format) – less than 40 kb
3- FEE PAYMENT NUMBER (A 10 digit number given by the SBI starting with ‘DU’ e.g. DU12345678 after fee submission)
4- Date of Birth (Entered at the time of fee submission)
4. To submit the examination form, you should pay the Fee first through State Bank of India Fee Payment portal. Click on PAY FEE link and Provide required information as asked by the SBI website.
5. Information given to State Bank of India at the time of Fee payment cannot be changed at later stage. As such be very careful while filling up Fee payment Form.
6. Date of Birth given at the time of Fee payment will be required to submit examination form after Fee Payment. It should be in DD-MM-YYYY format only. Date of Birth given at the time of Fees submission cannot be changed later, so be careful while typing your date of birth.
7. Fee can be paid on-line through Net Banking/credit Card/debit Card or by depositing cash at any Branch of State bank of India. Choose appropriate method that suits you. If you have chosen Challan method, you will have to take print out of the Challan and go to nearest SBI Branch for cash Payment.
8. You can submit your examination form after, at least, 24 hours of Fee deposit. To submit your examination form, click on the SUBMIT EXAMINATION FORM and follow the instructions. You will have to enter FEE PAYMENT NUMBER (a 10 digit number given by the SBI starting with ‘DU’ e.g. DU12345678) and Date of Birth (given at the time of Fee payment) to start the examination form submission.
9. When you finally submit the examination form, a unique Registration Number will be assigned to you and notified to you through Email & Mobile SMS service immediately at the email address/mobile number provided by you. Keep it safely as the Registration Number would be required for further Login instances thereafter.
10. The Printout of the Examination form should be submitted at respective College/Campus where you are currently enrolled.
11. Students are advised to enter their Roll number very carefully. If you enter wrong Roll Number, the name displayed in the Examination form will not match with your name on the Mark sheet of First and/or Second year. So be very careful and check your name before submitting the Examination form.
If name displayed in the Form is not matching with your name on the Mark sheet then cancel the process by Clicking on HOME link and try again by entering correct Roll Number.
12. Student should only choose the subjects/papers which are currently available at their college.
13. Name, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name should be entered as per High School Certificate.
Keep visiting this Website for latest updates and information.