Organisation : Directorate of Distance Education Pondicherry University
Admission : DDE Admission 2018- 2019
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13338-dde.pdf
Home Page : http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/content/admissions-2010-2011
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Pondicherry University DDE Admission
Applicants must go through the Instructions carefully before filling the application form and enter correctly the course code and name of the programme.
Related : Pondicherry University Admissions 2017-18 Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/12090.html
Pondicherry University, located in Puducherry, the capital city of the Union Territory of Pondicherry, is one of the fastest growing Central Universities of India. The University spread over 800 acre lush green campus on the sea shore of Bay of Bengal is an ideal place for Academic and Research pursuits.
P.G Courses (2 years-Non Semester )
Master of Commerce in Finance M.Com – Finance
Master of Arts in English MA – English
Master of Arts in Sociology MA – Sociology
Master of Arts in Hindi MA – Hindi
MBA PROGRAMMES (Two Years – Four Semesters)
Master of Business Administration in Marketing MBA(Marketing)
Master of Business Administration in Finance MBA (Finance)
Master of Business Administration in International Business MBA (IB)
Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management MBA (HRM)
Master of Business Administration MBA (General)
Students can apply ONLINE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website pondiuni.edu.in
While filling the application form, please ensure that:
** All the columns in the application are filled-in correctly
** Your address is given clearly and legibly in capital letters with email id and mobile no.
** Passport size photograph is uploaded in the space provided for application.
THE FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING:
1.Demand Draft for amount specified as in the fee structure, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Pondicherry University, Puducherry”, payable at Puducherry.
DDE copy of Challan paid in the DDE A/C No.413264239 at Indian Bank, Pondicherry University
Online payment gateway challan of DDE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website pondiuni.edu.in
** Please write your Name, Course applied for, and the Phone / Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
** Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Originals and attested copies of 1) 10th Class Mark Sheet 2) 12th Class (10+2) Mark Sheet 3) Degree/
Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marks Sheet of Degree
Note: Original Certificates will be sent back immediately by speed post by the DDE after verification.
3. Copy of Photo-ID proof issued by any Central/State Government organizations.
1. Please read the Information Brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
2. The candidates awaiting the results of U.G final degree may also apply, provided the copy of the Provisional Certificate submitted on or before 30.03.2018, to confirm the provisional admission given to them.
3. a) Scan your passport (PP) size photograph in JPEG/JPG format Photo size should be below 35KB & dimension: 225 X 275 (w x h).
b) Scan your signature size in JPEG/JPG format. Signature size should be below 15KB & dimension: 140 X 60 (w x h).
c) Scan your +2 (HSC) & UG Degree Certificate in JPEG/JPG format. Certificates size should be below 50KB.
4. You are advised to make payment of fee through online.
Candidates should bear the following charges along with admission fees
For credit card payee : 1% + Service Tax
For debit card payee :
** 0.75% + Service Tax, if fees is less than Rs.2000
** 1% + Service Tax, if fees is more than Rs.2000
5. Please note down the following details to apply online.
– Transaction No.
– Date of payment
– Admission Fee Amount
6. To apply click on “APPLY ONLINE” icon act accordingly to the instruction given in the form.
7. Enter the required details & please check all the entries before submitting your application.
8. Get confirmation message for the successful submission of the application and note the unique Application Number for future reference only.
9. If you have entered and submitted any wrong information in the application form, kindly send the correct details to firstname.lastname@example.org with specifying your APPLICATION NUMBER.
10. You will receive an email regarding your admission from DDE. Those who receives admission emails should send their original certificates of HSC & UG degree for verification to confirm admission.
Kindly send the printout of application form along with original certificates & original copy of transaction receipt towards the admission fee made by the candidate through ONLINE to the following address on or before 28th February, 2018, 5.00 p.m.
Directorate of Distance Education
Puducherry – 605 014.