Organisation : Department of Training and Technical Education Delhi
Entrance Exam : Common Entrance Test CET 2018
Home Page : http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Delhi Common Entrance Test
The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, in its endeavour to provide technical manpower suited to varied needs of industry, imparts technical education and technological skills through various courses of study of different levels.
Related : DTTE Delhi CET Common Entrance Test 2015 Frequently Asked Questions FAQ : www.entrance.net.in/537.html
Full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Occupational and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, Privately Managed Polytechnics and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2018-19 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2018).
Controller of CET 2018, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET-2018) and shall announce the centers where the tests shall be held.
Online Submission Of Application Form
CET application form has to be filled online accessing the website cetdelhiexam.nic.in from any internet access point. Screenshots of the form are as follows. Candidates will need to fill all the mandatory fields to apply online.
The website initial pages are as follows:
1. Click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2018” for applying for one of the test of your choice.
2. Click on the test you want to apply after seeing the test details of your choice
3. After selecting the test of your choice the above window opens and Follow three simple steps to fill the form.
i. Fill the Registration form
ii. Upload Images i.e Photo, Signature, Thumb impression
iii. Pay the Examination Fee
4. The Screenshot of the Application Form to be filled
5. An overview of how to fill up the form:
1.Name of the candidate (As per Secondary School/10th certificate)
2. Name of the Father/Guardian (As per Secondary School/10th certificate) Example: If name of the Father/Guardian is RAMESH KUMAR PANT
3. Name of the Mother Example: If name of the Mother is SUSHMA.
4. Date of Birth of candidate: The date, month and year of birth should be written as given in the class 10th/Secondary School/High School Certificate of the Board or the University.
5. Gender: Select the appropriate option as male, female or transgender
6. Category: Select the appropriate categories like GN, SC, ST, and OBC. Categories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later stage / at the time of counseling / admission. Example: If the category is “General”
7. Subcategory: Choose the appropriate Subcategories like NCC, DP, SM, PWD, JK, and TFW. Click YES if you belong to any of these subcategories, otherwise select NO option. Subcategories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later stage/at the time of counseling/admission
8. State code of eligibility: Select the title Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located in Delhi. Select the title Outside Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located Outside Delhi and NCR.
9. Religion: Select the appropriate religion. For example, if your religion is Hindu, select the appropriate title “HINDU”.
10. Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, select “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian select “OTHERS”
11. AADHAR NO: Provide your 12 digit valid AADHAR No.
12. Then Apply for the TEST.
13. Choose the appropriate qualification based on the test selected. Select the Title “PASSED”, if the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination. Select the title “APPEARED”, if the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination.
Choose the Course.
BOARD OF QUALIFYING EXAM: Select the appropriate Board of qualifying exam.
Example: If you have passed the qualifying examination from CBSE, select the title “CBSE” APPEARED IN/ PASSED QUALIFYING EXAM: Select the Title “PASSED”, if the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination. Select the title “APPEARED”, if the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination.
Candidate should fill the year of passing and aggregate percentage of marks/grade of all the qualification(s) applicable to him/her. If a candidate has passed 10 class, he/she should fill year of passing as well as aggregate of percentage of marks/grade obtained in 10 class. Fill Roll No, Institute Name and address.
14. Address: Fill your Address with Pin code.
Example: If your mailing address is No 61 Pocket D Moti Bagh New Delhi.
15. Locality: Fill the name of city/town/village,district,state,pincode.
For example STATE and PINCODE: Select state and Pin code where you are residing.
Email Address: Fill the email address where you can be contacted, if required
Example: If your email address is Abcd AT gmail.com
MOBILE NUMBER: Fill the mobile number where you can be contacted, if required.(it should be of 10 digits
Example: If your mobile number is 9100000000.
Note :All fields are Mandatory except # mark
16. Choose Password: The candidate will be prompted to generate the ‘PASSWORD ‘. The candidate is advised to keep password generated by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused. Maintaining the secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Controller (CET) will not be responsible for any misuse of the password.
Security Question: The candidate will be prompted to give answer to the security question. The candidate is advised to keep security answer by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused to change the password.
SECURITY PIN: Please enter the value in “Please Type as you see in the image” as you see image in “Visual Image”.
17. After that candidate can choose to edit Application form data or click on final submit. Example: If Visual Image is 2217.
18. After submitting the application form the candidate need to click on upload images for photo, signature, thumb uploading. The images should be uploaded with the specified dimensions. After clicking on upload button the candidate will go on the page where application number of the candidate is mentioned as shown in next screen shot. Candidates have to retain their Application Number for further use.
19. After clicking on pay fee candidate will have to select the mode of payment from the window given below. After selecting the mode you will get this window if you select online payment.E-Wallet option is likely to be added soon.
If you select Pay through corporation bank mode you will get this system generated copy of challan.Take the printout and go to the nearby Corporation bank branch after 24 hours of generation of challan .you can check the your fees status updated within 48 hours of submission of fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the selection made?
Candidates are selected through the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted in Delhi.. Based on the performance in this examination a merit list is prepared. The final admission is made according to the order of merit and the preference given by the candidate in their application. Counseling of candidates is done at delhi.
Where are the centres of Common Entrance Test?
Centres are in Delhi only.
When the online application registrations starts?
Registration for online application starts in the month of March on the website cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
When is the Common Entrance Test held?
Last week of May
When will the CET results be announced?
Third Week of June.
What is the cost of Applying online and how to make the payment?
Cost of applying online is Rs 418/-(INCLUDING BANK CHARGE). The Mode of Payment are E-Chalan/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Wallet. The Fees is same for all categories.
Where we can submit the application forms?
The application form will be submitted online at cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
What are the documents/certificates required?
Documents Required Complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counseling:
1. Payment receipt of Online Part – payment made by the candidate.
2. Copy of Provisional Allotment letter (from the website cetdelhi.nic.in).
3. Copy of On-line Registration Slip. (From the website cetdelhi.nic.in).
4. Copy of choices submitted by Candidate. (From the website cetdelhi.nic.in).
5. Two latest identical Color Photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size same as that of on the admit card.
6. Admit Card of CET –2017(Original).
7. Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate) (Original and two self attested photocopies).