Organisation : KIIT University
Entrance Exam : KIITEE 2018 KIIT Entrance Examination
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13358-kiit.pdf
Home Page : http://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
KIIT University KIITEE
The KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE-2018) would be conducted by KIIT University at all notified Centers from 15tH APRIL 2018 to 24th APRIL 2018.
Related / Similar Exam : KIITEE 2020 Entrance Exam
For B.Tech(4 Years):
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
I. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2016,2017 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2018 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
II. Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
III. Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
IV. B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
V. Should have born on or after 01.07.1997.
Apply online From 20-11-2017 to 31-03-2018
Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website 10-04-2018
Date of Entrance Examination(Online) 15-04-2018 to 24-04-2018
Declaration of Result 05-05-2018
Counselling commences from 20-05-2018
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at kiitee.ac.in or kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
** Browse KIIT web site kiitee.ac.in or kiit.ac.in
** Select ‘Online Application’
** Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
** Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
** Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Mark sheet/Certificate
Registration of candidates :
Candidates cleared by security person immediately report to Registration desk:
(a) Candidate produces the hall ticket.
(b) Individual’s identification verified with the photograph/identity proof.
(c) On verification of identity, admit card scanned, photograph of the candidate and finger prints of left & right thumb captured, a Computer Number is allotted and directed to the computer lab.
(d) Candidate proceeds to the allotted computer to take the examination.
Computer Based Test
Candidate enters the Computer lab:
1. Proctor guides the candidate to the allotted computer.
2. The computer will be showing a welcome screen.
3. Candidate will be provided with a sheet of paper for rough work.
4. The candidate waits for Start of Test.
5. Candidates are briefed about the examination process.
6. Candidate logs in by entering the password given in the admit card, goes through the instructions and waits for the administrator to start the test.
7. Technical in charge initiates the ‘Start of Test’, which refreshes the screen and enables candidates to start the test.
8. The candidate starts answering the questions and the timer starts. The individual cannot take any break before completion of the test.
9. The candidate takes the Test, and in case of any doubt with regard to the test raises hand to draw the attention of proctor for help.
10. In case the candidate finishes the test before allotted time, he/she gets a confirmation page which will give two options; either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
11. In case candidate wants to review the answers in the remaining time he/she can do so else he/she may complete the test and submit.
12. Once the candidate completes the on-line test, he/she should be able to see the screen indicating completion of test with a thank you note.