|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : WBJEEB West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
Entrance Exam : JENPAUH-2018 Joint Entrance Examination BPT, B.Sc Nursing Admission
Date of Examination : 27th May, 2018 (Sunday)
Home Page : http://www.wbjeeb.in/index.aspx?pageid=3
For 2018–2019 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JENPAUH-2018 for admission to a) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), b) B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotheraphy) c) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal, subject to confirmation from the competent authority.
Related : WBJEEB PUBDET 2018 Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/13050.html
Important Instructions For Online Application
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before attempting for online application.
Once an application is received, it will be construed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and notices published by the Board for the said purpose. Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
1. Application for JENPAUH-2018 has to be done online only. There is no printed application form.
2. Ensure that you are filling genuine application form available on line at wbjeeb.in
3. It is essential to have a unique mobile number and a unique email ID. All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/nonexisting/ changed.
4. Once the registration details i.e. candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID are entered and submitted, they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which a candidate has to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission & during registration with the University.
In case of any unfortunate mistake committed by the candidate in filling up the online application form, he/she may visit the Board’s office with original documents for correction, but within the last date of online application.
5. Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
6. Do not share your application number, pass word, security question/answer with anyone.
7. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as instructions provided in the Information Bulletin.
8. If any candidate receives any SMS/email regarding discrepancy in the photograph/signature uploaded by him/her, take corrective action immediately within one day.
9. The amount of application fees is Rs.500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The Examination Fees can be paid by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’.
Payment status is updated online and hence should show ‘OK’ immediately after the payment. But in some rare cases it may be delayed due to the Bank’s network delay/failure or transaction failure at the Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG). If the payment status does not show ‘OK’ immediately after making the payment then the candidate has to make payment once again.
Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment in order to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
10. Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card in safe custody. It is not possible to generate any duplicate copy.
11. For any query regarding the examination contact,
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
1 Start of Online form fill-up 27/02/2018
2 Last date of online form fill-up and payment of fees 23/03/2018
3 Last date of downloading confirmation page 26/03/2018
4 Publication of Downloadable Admit Card 18/05/2018 (tentative)
5 Dates of Examinations 27/05/2018 (Sunday)
Publication of Results 3rd week of June, 2018 (tentative)