|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : FLAME University
Exam Name : UG FEAT 2020 FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test
Applicable For : Students Seeking Admission
Last Date : 30th November, 2020
Website : https://www.flame.edu.in/admissions/ug
FLAME FEAT Entrance Test
Admission are now open for the incoming class of 2021. FLAME University has an online application process. You are required to provide information such as entrance test scores, personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements / extracurricular activities and statement of purpose.
Please register on our application portal to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to FLAME.
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate program is the following:
1. In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA/B.Sc. subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
2. In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
3. ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement In the case of Cambridge students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), with :
** 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and
** 3 (Three) subjects at Advanced (‘A’) Level. (All subjects should be passed from the same Board)
4. In case of High school diploma awarded by an accredited American School/International School in other countries following American System of Education accredited either by the State Departments of Education OR by one of the following Six Regional Accrediting Agencies in USA:
** Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
** New England Association of Schools and Colleges
** North Central Association of Schools and Colleges
** Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
** Southern Association of Schools and Colleges
** Western Association of Schools and Colleges
5. Applicants who have obtained 10+2 equivalent qualification from a foreign university / board / institution, other than above shall have to submit an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi along with a transcript of marks (https://www.aiu.ac.in/evaluation.php)
How To Apply?
FLAME University has an online application process. You are required to provide information such as your entrance level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
Apply Here : https://application.flame.edu.in/LoginPage_1
An admission test is a mandatory qualifying criterion for admission to FLAME University. We have our own admission test called the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT). We also accept SAT / ACT scores for admission. In the application form you need to indicate whether you wish to appear for FEAT.
The required documents to be uploaded on the FLAME University Application Portal are:
** Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
** Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
** Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
** Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate, in case you have already qualified the same
** SAT score card (if applicable). Our DI Code is 6784.
** ACT score card (if applicable). Our college code is 8974.
** Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University.
We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
** Admission Test (FEAT/SAT/ACT)
** One-way Video Interview
** Past Academic Record
** Extracurricular activities/ achievements
** Statement of Purpose (SOP)
FLAME University’s admission process will be conducted completely online. You will be able to attend the admission process from home.
|Early Decision Online Cycle||1st – 6th December, 2020||30th November, 2020||UG||Online from home||28th December, 2020|
|Online Cycle I||5th – 10th January, 2021||4th January, 2021||UG||Online from home||29th January, 2021|
|Online Cycle II||16th – 21st February, 2021||15th February, 2021||UG||Online from home||12th March, 2021|
|Online Cycle III||16th – 21st March, 2021||15th March, 2021||UG||Online from home||9th April, 2021|
|Online Cycle IV||20th – 25th April, 2021||19th April, 2021||UG||Online from home||21st May, 2021|
For any information / assistance, please write to email@example.com or contact us at 1-800-209-4567 (Toll Free) or +91-9172335812 [undergraduate program] or +91-9607010655 [MBA / MBA (Communcations Management) programs] or +91-9664926326 [PGPEI].