Organisation : Sharda University
Exam Name : SUAT 2021 Sharda University Online Admission Test
Applicable For : 12th/UG Passed Students
Website : https://suat.sharda.ac.in/overview
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Sharda University Online Admission Test
In the present era of Globalization, the Education Environment & Admission Procedure has become more dynamic.
To cater to the need of the hour, Sharda University, the provider of world-class education since 1996 has announced SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) to be a single platform Admission Test. Sharda is India’s first Pvt. University to come up with such a comprehensive test at par with leading Universities & National/State Level Entrance tests.
SUAT is applicable to the following programs:
** B.Tech + MBA integrated
** B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
** BBA + MBA integrated
** Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
** Integrated Law
** BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
1. Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ enquiry form, he/she will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
2. By using above credentials, candidate will login and book their exam slot of his/her choice by selecting the following: Exam State, Exam City, Exam Centre Test Date, Time Slot
3. Candidate reports at the centre on his selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
4. Centre verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
5. Candidate takes up his exam at centre.
6. Result will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
7. Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – incase of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
8. Appear for PI (GD in case of MBA) at SU campus/ regional offices
How To Apply?
Step-1 : Fill the Application Form https://suat.sharda.ac.in/apply-online/?utm_source=SU_Microsite&utm_medium=Apply_Button&utm_campaign=SU_Admissions_2020
Step-2 : Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID and proceed to payment
Step-3 : Get your Application Number on your registered Email ID and Mobile Number
** Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
** Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs is graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
** To qualify for admission in Sharda University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission, and should meet the University admission criteria.
** Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
** Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
** At the exam centre the proctor will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
** Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.