University : Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Entrance : BA / BBA, B.Com(Hons) National Entrance Exam 2015
Facility : Sample Entrance Test paper
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Sample Entrance Test paper :
SLS 2013 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1621-SLS-2013.pdf
SLS 2012 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1621-SLS-2012.pdf
SLS 2011 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1621-SLS-2011.pdf
SLS 2010 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1621-SLS-2010.pdf
SLS 2009 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1621-SLS-2009.pdf
Home Page : http://www.pdpu.ac.in/index.asp
PDPU Sample Test Paper
TIME : 90 MINUTES
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS : 100 SECTIONS
Related : PDPU BA / BBA, B.Com(Hons) National Entrance Exam 2015 : www.entrance.net.in/1602.html
** Please open the Question Paper only when you are instructed to do so.
** Rough work may be done in the margin of the Question Paper only.
** Answer Sheet is provided separately.
** Please use HB pencil to blacken your choice of answer.
** The Question Paper has to be returned with the Answer Sheet attached.
Question Paper Format
This paper carries 4 sections. :
The number of questions in each section are:
SECTION – 1 GENERAL STUDIES 40 QUESTIONS
SECTION – 2 VERBAL ABILITY 20 QUESTIONS
SECTION – 3 QUANTITATIVE ABILITY 20 QUESTIONS
SECTION – 4 LOGICAL REASONING 20 QUESTIONS
TIME : 90 MINUTES
Section 1 General Studies
1. Name the Chief Minister who doesnt speak his own state languages).
A. Naveen Patnaik B. K. Siddaramaiah C. Tarun Kumar Gogoi D. Prithviraj Chavan
2. The popular mobile phone brand Nokiais from which country?
A. Japan B. South Korea C. Italy D. Finland
3. The headquarters of the United Nations is
A. Paris B. New York C. Amsterdam D. London
4. The currency of Indonesia is
B. Ringgit C. Takka D. Rupiah
5. Which among the following country is the host of 2018 Commonwealth Games?
A. Canada B. England C. Australia D. New Zealand
6. When a wave goes from one place to another, it transports
A. Matter B. Energy C. Mass D. None of these
7. The Worlds highest mountain is in
A. India B. China C. Nepal D. Bhutan
8. Which of the following river flows through a riftvalley?
A. Ganga B. Brahmaputra C. Narmada D. Krishna
9. The headquarters of Red Cross is in
A. Geneva B. Tegucigalpa C. Rome D. Washington DC.
10. Maastricht treaty led to the formation of
A. AU B. SCO C. SAPTA D. EU
11. Name the place where Gautam Buddha was born.
A. Bodh Gaya B. Lumbini C. Kushinagar D. Rajgrih
12. The 1st network that initiated the Internet was?
A. Vnet B. Inet C. ARPANET D. NSFNet
13. Chanakya was the prime minister of
A. Chandra Gupta B. Chandra Gupta II C. Chandra Gupta Maurya D. Ashoka
14. Hockey was introduced in the Asian Games in
A. 1958 in Tokyo B. 1962 in Jakarta C. 1966 in Bangkok D. 1970 in Bangkok
15. The headquarter of R… is situated at?
A. Delhi B. Kolkata C. Mumbai D. Chennai
16. Which is the headquarters of Dadra and Nagar Havelio
B. Kothar C. Silvasa D. Kabarati
17. Who was the founder of Arya Samaj?
A. Govinda Ranade B. Dayanand Saraswati C. Raja Ram Mohan Roy D. Swami Vivekananda
18. In whose reign was brought out the Fatawai-Alamgiri the greatest digest of Muslim Law in India?
A. Akbar B. Aurangzeb C. Mohd. Bin Tughlaq D. Babur
19. Name the founder of the whistleblower website Wikileaks.
A. Julian Assange B. Navi Pillay C. Phillip Adams D. Ben Laurie
20. Where is Interview Island” located?
A. Maldives Islands B. Kuril Islands C. Andaman Islands D. Lakshadweep Islands
31. Who is the president of China?
A. Hu Jintao B. Xi Jinping C. Li Keqiang
32. Who own Australian Grand Slam, 2013, in male category?
A. Novak Djokovic B. Andy Murray C. Rafael Nadal
33. The Cathode, Anode, Ion and Electrode was coined by
A. Michael Faraday B. Einstein C. Hovel
35. Which state government is in trouble today on the issue of shifting of tigers?
A. Orissa B. Gujarat C. Jharkhand
36. The Constitution of India was adopted in
A. 1948 B. 1949 C. 1950
38. What is the unit of Sound?
A. Newton B. Joule C. Calorie
39. Which Zone wins Deodhar Trophy, 2013
A. North Zone B. South Zone C. West Zone