Organisation : Lloyd Law College
Exam Name : Law Entrance Exam (LET) 2021
Last Date :15th June 2021
Website : https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Lloyd Law College Law Entrance Exam
Lloyd Law College adopts a dual door qualifying process i.e. Lloyd Entrance Test and Personal Interview (LET-PI) for admission to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program.
LET Secretariat has decided to conduct Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2021 only for the specific set of candidates as per the criterion. We will consider each candidate’s performance in the last qualifying examination, National Entrance Test Score and Lloyd Personal Interview to be held as per schedule booked by the candidate.
BA.LL.B. – 5 Year Program:
For admission to BA.LL.B., candidate should have
1. Passed 10+2 with min 60% or Score of National level entrance test viz. CLAT/ LSAT-India / AILET / MHCET / BHU / GGSIPU / JAMIA / AMU etc.
2. Test score of each candidate shall be scaled down to Maximum Marks : 50 / candidate score. Like CLAT 150/candidate score will be scaled down to 50/ (1/3) of the candidate score.
3. Candidates who have scored less than 60% or are appearing in class 12th shall apply for Lloyd Online Test in order to qualify for the final round of selection process i.e Personal Interview.
LL.B. – 3 Year Program:
For admission to LL.B., candidate should have
1. Passed 10+2+3 with minimum 50% or Score of National level entrance Test viz. DU.LL.B. / LSAT / BHU / MHCET etc.
2. Candidates who have scored less than 50% or are appearing in graduation final year shall apply for Lloyd Online Test in order to qualify for the final round of selection process i.e Personal Interview.
** Lloyd Online Test will be a home-based online test which can be easily accessed through Laptop, Desktop, I-Pad / Tab, Smartphone.
** Any candidate who qualifies Step – 01 has to apply for Step – 02 i.e. Personal interview (PI) for the final selection.
** Personal Interview (PI) is a basic aptitude analysis of students based on the knowledge of subjects studied in the last qualifying exams, other areas of interest, current affairs, hobbies and achievements.
How To Apply For LET?
** Fill the application form
** Proceed for Payment
** Save the Application form
Personal Interview of all the applicants shall be conducted online generally through Zoom Video Meeting / Whatsapp Video-call in exceptional cases. Personal Interview schedule is flexible, applicant friendly and open to all the applicants for slot booking as per their convenient date and time.
Before Personal Interview, documents of the applicants are to be checked and verified as per the norms of our university. These documents also form part of the evaluation and grading in the interview. Personal Interview Evaluation Criterion / Parameters are also mentioned below. PI will be a 15-20 minutes interaction with the faculty / legal industry professionals.
Personal Interview – Book your Slot here: https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/. On clicking this above hyperlink candidate has to sign in with their login credentials and they can find PI slot booking option in their respective dashboards.
Personal Interview Marking Parameters :: Maximum Marks (100)
** Percentage in the last qualifying exam.
** General Demeanor – Personality, Body Language Etc.
** Articulation and Communication
** Co-curricular, Extra-curricular accomplishments
** Curricular / General / Common Legal Understanding
|1.||Last Date of Submitting online application forms||15th June 2021|
|2.||Lloyd Online Test (Home Based)||Slot booking available soon|
|3.||PI (Personal Interview)||Slot booking available soon|
|4.||Result Declaration||Within 72 hours of PI|
Any inconvenience in the PI Slot booking may be communicated thereafter at email@example.com