Organisation : North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)
Entrance Exam : NEE 2015 NERIST Entrance Examination
Facility : Counseling Schedule
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counseling Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1951-CommonCounsellingletter.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nerist.ac.in/
Common Counselling Letter to Selected and Waiting/Extended List Candidates, NEE-2015 :
NERIST ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CELL
Congratulations! Based on your performance in NEE- 2015, you have been placed in the Selected, Waiting & Extended Waiting list.
Your admission will be as per schedule given at pagel2, for the Wait-listed candidates subject to availability of vacant seats after admission from the selected and for the Extended Wait-listed candidates subject to availability of vacant seats after admission from the waiting list.
You are therefore, invited to attend counselling for admission as per the schedule in this Institute.
You will be required to produce the following documents in original at the time of counseling :
1. Class – X, XII & Diploma Pass Certificate, migration certificate, mark-sheets of all semesters of Diploma etc. Aggregate Marks for NEE-III in Diploma 3 years should be 60% or more.
2. SC/ST/OBC/PD certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner or an Authorized Revenue Officer) in support of your claim for selected quota. PD candidate must bring proper Medical Certificate clearly mentioning the loco motor disability and its percentage.
3. Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) is required, if you had applied for state quota of NE Region. The certificate should be issued by the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner or an Authorized Revenue Officer) bearing the name, designation, signature with date and office seal of the issuing officer.
4. Govt. Employee Certificate of Parentllegal guardian, if applicable.
5. Private Business Certificate, if applicable.
6. Legal guardianship certificate/affidavit from first class magistrate with the application, if applicable.
7. Three photographs of size 2.8 cm x 2 cm.
8. Parentllegal guardian’s income certificate from the competent authority.
9. You are requested to bring a medical fitness certificate as per the attached format.
10. You are requested to bring affidavit (Annexure — I & II) as given in the Information Brochure.
11.You are also requested to bring photocopies of all above documents attest by a Gazetted Officer.
The following points are to be noted in connection with counselling :
a) Your absence in the counselling on the prescribed date and time will be presumed that you are “Not interested” in admission to this institute and your candidature will be forfeited for admission.
b) With late reporting on the appointed date you may lose your seniority for choice of discipline and admission.
c) Any deficiency in the documents as stated above will lead to the rejection of your candidature.
d) Any deficiency in your documents of admission or false statements found even after your admissionlregistration to this institute, your admission will be cancelled.
For admission, the candidate shall be required to bring the following amount on the date of counselling.
a) Admission fee for Rs.14000/- only (approx) for Gen/OBC and Rs.1250t’.|i- only (approx) for SClSTlPD in cash.
b) Hostel Fee for Rs.9500/- only being mess advance in the form DD in tip Chief Warden Hostels, NERIST, and Rs.1500l- being caution money in the form of DD in favour of Chairman, HMC (State Bank of India, Nirqui-09535).
** Although, NERIST is a fully residential institute and all the students are required to stay in the institute‘s hostels.
** However, the hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability of seats in the Hostel.
** The monthly expenditure for hostel mess may be approximately Rs. 2000l- per month.
** The candidates are advised to bring their bedding, clothing and mosquito net, etc., while coming for admission.
** Fresher’s Orientation Programme will be held on 17h July 2015.
** Course registration will be done on 1fith July 2015 & classes will be started from 20th July 2015
** You must produce this letter during counselling. It will aiso serve as an authentic document for entry in Arunachal Pradesh at Banderdewa check gate/Naharlagun or Gumto Railway Station.
COUNSELLING DATES 8c ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR :
NEE-I II & III SELECTED 8c WAIT-LISTED CANDIDATES OF NEE-2015 :
MODULE | PARTICULARS | DATE & TIME :
NEE-I SELECTED CANDIDATES (Except Arunachal State Quota) 6th JULY, MONDAY 9.30 AM onwards.
NEE-I WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES (Except Arunachal State Quota) 7th JULY, TUESDAY 9.30 AM onwards.
NEE-I SELECTED AND WAIT & EXTENDED WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES (Only for ArunachaI State Quota) 8th JULY WEDNESDAY 9.30 AM onwards.
NEE – II & III (Except Arunachal State Quota) SELECTED CANDIDATES 9th JULY,THURSDAY 9.30 AM onwards.
NEE – II & III WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES 10th JULY,FRIDAY (Except Arunachal State Quota) 9.30 AM onwards.
NEE – ll & III SELECTED, WAIT & EXTENDED WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES (Only for Arunachal State Quota) 11th JULY, SATURDAY 9.30 AM onwards.
SPECIAL REMARKS :
1. The candidates who are selected in (NEE — I) PRC & PD quota from Arunachal Pradesh are advised to be present in the NERIST Auditorium on 06.07.2015 and Wait-listed candidates on 07.07.2015 at 9.30 am onwards .
2. The candidates who are selected in (NEE-II & III) PRC and PD quota from Arunachal Pradesh are advised to be present in the NERIST Auditorium on 09.07.15 and Wait-listed candidates on 10.07.15 at 9.30am onwards