Organisation : JNT University Anantapur
Announcement : Result
Entrance Test : APECET 2015 AP ECET Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Get your Result here : apecet.org/content/resultsdisplay.aspx
Home Page : https://ecet-sche.aptonline.in/ECET/Views/index.html
AP ECET Results :
i) Enter AP ECET-2015 Hallticket No
ii) Enter Registration Number
iii) Click on “Get Result” Button
RANK column consists either Rank or ‘N.Q’. N.Q –> Not Qualified
Contact us :
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur,
Ananthapuramu – 515 002
Ph : +91-9393711110.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER OF PREFERENCE WHILE GIVING ADMISSIONS :
The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses :
(1) For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
(2) For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
(3) For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
(4) Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET – FDH Examination in electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
(5) The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders vide GO.Ms. No. 49.