|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Name of the Organisation : Nims University, Jaipur
Type of Announcement : Scheme of Examination
Entrance Exam : All India Pre-PG (Medical / Dental) Entrance Examination-2015 AIPPGMDEE
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2013-Information-Brochure-2015-PG-Final.pdf
Home Page : http://nimsuniversity.org/
Details of All India-Pre-PG (Medical/Dental) Entrance Examination- 2015 :
The proposed entrance examination will be of All India character and students not only from Rajasthan domicile but also from any part of India as well as Foreign Nationals/ NIR’s are eligible to appear in All India Pre-PG (Medical / Dental) Entrance Examination 2015 provided that the candidates fulfill other eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/MDS course as per the rules and regulations of the MCI/DCI.
A Common Admission Examination (MCQ type) for MD/MS and a Common Admission Examination (MCQ type) for MDS will be held for the admission to Postgraduate Degree. The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for Counseling shall be 50% in the Admission Examination. For detail instructions the candidates should go through the sample booklet appended with this brochure.
All Admission Tests shall be conducted at the specified centres. The Examination Centre assigned to the candidate shall be mentioned in his / her Admit Card. Candidates are advised to see the seating arrangement chart which shall be displayed on the Notice board of the concerned Examination Centre.
Candidates appearing at the Admission Test shall have to make their own arrangements for boarding, lodging and transport.
Examination medium will be in English.
Every candidate’s thumb impression on Biometric machine will be taken in the examination hall which will be matched at the time of counseling.
Videography will be done during examination period on each center.
TIME ALLOWED: 3 Hrs
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. The candidate must darken the circle for Roll No., Date of Birth, Centre Code, Category, course, Subjects etc. in the space provided on the top of the answer sheet (OMR sheet) (to be provided separately).
2. The Candidate must write his / her Roll Number in figures as well as in words in the space provided on the top of the test-booklet.
3. Candidate is required to check the question booklet and answer-sheet before answering the questions. In case of any discrepancy / deficiency, the candidate is required to bring it to the notice of the invigilators within 5 minutes of the start of the examination, after that no change of the booklet and answer sheet will be allowed.
4. There are 150 Questions in the test Booklet all questions are compulsory
5. All questions are compulsory and carry one mark each. There is negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
6. Candidate can do rough work wherever any space is available in the question booklet but not on the answer-sheet.
7. The candidate is required to darken the circle completely, viz. A, B, C or D of the best alternative amongst the four options available against each question in the appropriate space on the answer sheet.
For example: Please darken the correct answer (only one) with black pen A B C D Suppose if the correct answer is ‘B’, then A B C D A B C D Correct answer Incorrect answer
8. Use only black pen. Use of pens of other colours and pencil is not allowed.
9. Cutting and overwriting on the answer-sheet will not be credited.
10. Making any identification mark anywhere in the answer-sheet or tampering or writing Roll Number or name anywhere other than the space provided for the purpose, will lead to disqualification from the test.
11. Use of unfair means will disqualify the candidate.
12. Use of Mobile Phone, I-pad, Laptop, Calculator or any other electronic / communication device in the examination hall is not allowed.
Selection procedure and Admission:
Selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of the merit list of All India Pre-PG (Medical / Dental) Entrance Examination-2015 of Nims University. The selection will be based on merit-cum-choice and preference for the colleges and subjects. The students have to fill the preference chart for the colleges and subjects at the time of filling admission form. The students will be allotted the colleges strictly accordingly to the preference chart.
A candidate shall express his / her choice of preference of subject at the time of filling the Application Form. It shall be treated his/her final choice. After he / she is admitted in a particular course, he / she shall have no claim for admission on any dropout/ resultant vacant seats. Any drop-out/resultant vacancy shall be filled from the common waiting list prepared at the time of counseling.
The admitted candidates will be subjected to a medical examination of physical fitness by the medical board of the respective member institutions of the University, as per the required standards. If any candidate is found unfit, his / her admission will be cancelled and fee will be refunded.