Organisation : JNT University, Hyderabad Telangana
Announcement : Preliminary Key
Entrance Exam : TS ECET-2015 Engineering Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Preliminary Keys :
B.S.C(Maths) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-BScMathematics.PDF
Chemical Engineering(CHE) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-ChemicalEngineering.pdf
Civil Engineering (CVL) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-CivilEngineering.pdf
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-ComputerScience.pdf
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-ECE.pdf
Electrical Engineering (EEE) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-EEE.pdf
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-EIE.pdf
Mechanical Engineering (MEC) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-MechanicalEngineering.pdf
Metallurgical Engineering (MET) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-MetallurgicalEngineering.pdf
Mining Engineering (MIN) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-MiningEngineering.pdf
Pharmacy(PHA) : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2098-PharmacyKey.pdf
Home Page : tsecet.in/Content/index.html
If any objections, write to the convener, TS -ECET -2015, email@example.com on or before 28/05/2015.
Criteria for Admissions :
As per the G.O.s the following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
(1) For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
(2) For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
(3) For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1[1 respectively.
(4) Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET – FDH Examination in electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
(5) For admission into Degree programme in Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
(6) Candidates who are pursing a Diploma course under sandwich patter shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E/B.Tech into 2nd year of the course provided they have passed final year examination and completed the practical training, if any required. Before closer of counselling for entry into the relevant degree course.
(7) Candidates who are pursing a diploma course in pharmacy shall be eligible for entry into B.pharmacy course at second year stage of the course provided they have passed final year examination as on the date of the counselling for admission . candidates admitted under this category cannot seek permission to complete their training programme, if any, in part or whole during their period of study of B.pharmacy
(8) Candidates belonging to B.Sc.(Mathematics) stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream. However, in all the cases, candidate shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the relevan G.Os/Amendments/Notifications to be issued at the time of Admissions.