Organisation : Yogi Vemana University
Exam Name : AP PGCET – 2022
Exam Date: 17-08-2022
Last Date : 26-07-2022 to 29-07-2022 (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)
Website : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET2022/UI/HomePages/Home
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is AP PGCET Common Entrance Test?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For AP PGCET Common Entrance Test
- 3 How to Apply For APPGCET Common Entrance Test?
- 4 General Instructions Of APPGCET Common Entrance Test
- 5 Conditions Of APPGCET Common Entrance Test
- 6 What are the Important Dates of APPGCET Common Entrance Test?
What is AP PGCET Common Entrance Test?
A Common Entrance Test designated as Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET – 2022) will be conducted by Yogi Vemana University for the Academic Year 2022-23. P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universites. The Last Date of application submission is 26th-29th July 2022 (with late fee of Rs.1000/-).
Related / Similar Entrance Exam : IGNOU July Admission Exam 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria For AP PGCET Common Entrance Test
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP PGCET Common Entrance Test
To be eligible for admission into a course, the candidate
1. Must have passed the Qualifying Examination as mentioned in the Information Brochure
2. Must have qualified in APPGCET-2022 Test conducted by the Yogi Vemana University in the concerned subject in which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the Convener may, conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying examination concerned.
3. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer any right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the Common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying examination before the commencement of admissions process. He / She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
** The memorandum of marks and Pass Certificates of the qualifying examination are not called for along with the application form and the eligibility of the candidates is not verified / decided at the time of appear for the Entrance Test.
** Hence, even if candidates are qualified in the Entrance test, they shall not have any right for admission unless they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the rules. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the course he/she has applied, before appearing at the Common Entrance Test.
Note: The candidates who have passed an examination other than B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.
must ensure their eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the Entrance Test
How to Apply For APPGCET Common Entrance Test?
To apply for APPGCET Common Entrance Test folow the below steps,
Steps -1 : Go to the above link
Steps -2 : Fee payment
Steps -3 : Know your payment status
Steps -4 : Fill application (only after fee payment )
Steps -5 : Print application form (only after submitting application form)
Steps -6 : Additional Subjects Fee payment
General Instructions Of APPGCET Common Entrance Test
APPGCET Common Entrance Test General Instructions
1. Before filling and submission of online application form, the candidates are advised to go through the relevant instructions and Demo Application form available in the websites: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in (or) www.yvu.edu.in.
2. The eligibility of the candidates is not verified / decided at the time of application and during the entrance test. The verification will be done only during the admissions. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the course/subject they are applying for.
3. The candidates will have to appear for the entrance test and for certificate verification on their own expenses.
4. Syllabus for APPGCET – 2022: The syllabus for Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests -2022 will be made available in the websites:https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in or www.yvu.edu.in.
5. The entrance tests in all the subjects (except M.P.Ed) will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions for 100 marks of 90 minutes duration Computer Based Test (CBT).
6. Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) inentrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.
7. Admissions are conducted through a process of web based counseling. The schedule for certificate verification will be announced after declaring the results. Before allotment of admissions, the qualified and eligible candidates have to exercise options through web in the order of their preference.
8. Candidates who have completed degree with single subject in open/distance mode of education are not eligible for P.G. Courses.
9. B. Com candidates are not eligible for M.A. Economics.
10. For M.A. Language courses, Degrees like B.E., B. Tech., B. Pharm. etc., are not eligible
Conditions Of APPGCET Common Entrance Test
APPGCET Common Entrance Test Conditions
1. Admission of a candidate into the same course which he/she has already completed either through regular mode or through distance mode from any recognized U niversity / I nstitute is not allowed. This is applicable even if the course is completed with different specialization.
2. The Universities reserve the right to delete any of the courses/subjects from the list mentioned and permit any new courses/subjects or shift courses/subjects from one college to another in any of the University/Constituent / Affiliated Colleges.
3. Candidates seeking admissions if any under special categories of CAP, NCC, Sports & PH Category will be called for certificate verification and intimated along with the counseling schedule. Admissions under these categories are as per the latest government orders / directions of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
What are the Important Dates of APPGCET Common Entrance Test?
The Important Dates of APPGCET Common Entrance Test are,
Date of commencement of online registration &
Submission of applications : 22.06.2022
Last date for submitting the online application : 20.07.2022
Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/- : 25.07.2022
Last date with late fee of Rs.1000/- : 29-07-2022
Commencement of Entrance tests tentatively from : 17-08-2022