Organisation : Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
Exam Name : MAKAUT CET 2022
Exam Date: 30-Aug-2022
Last Date : CET-II ( 25.08.2022 )
Website : https://makautwb.ac.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What Is MAKAUT CET- II Exam ?
CET Board, on behalf of, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,WB has released the online application form for admission to Non AICTE Professional Courses. Admission to Non AICTE professional courses (UG,PG) of MAKAUT,WB is made through Common Entrance Test (CET).For Bachelor’s Degree Courses: 10+2 passed. For Master Degree Courses: Passed with Honours Degree from any UGC recognised University.The Last Date Of MAKAUT CET – II Exam is 25th August 2022.
Related / Similar Entrance Exam : AIMA MAT 2022 Management Aptitude Test
Eligibility & Selection Criteria For MAKAUT CET – II Exam
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for MAKAUT CET – II Exam 2022
** The applicant having passed / appeared /due-to- appear in 2022 at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination / Undergraduate Programs as prescribed from a recognized Board / University, respectively are eligible to apply.
** Candidates applying for admission in PG 1 and PG 2 should have passed / appeared in 3 years Bachelor’s Degree/ Honours/ Major or with a minimum of 140 credit point Program with one of the subjects as prescribed.
How To Apply For MAKAUT CET – II Exam ?
To apply for MAKAUT CET – II Exam folow the below steps,
Step-1 : Go to the link – https://cetmat.formflix.com/home
Step-2 : Candidates shall have to apply online the which is made available at university website.
Step-3 : Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online such as Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability,Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc.
Step-4 : On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
Step-5 : The filled in form should be submitted along with necessary documents and fee.
MAKAUT CET – II Exam Form Information
1. Complete online application form
2. Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website.
** A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”.
** The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same.
** Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
3. Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used.
** Size of the file for photograph should be between 30kb- 50kb should be uploaded.
4. For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. Size of the file should be between 30kb-50kb.
5. After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space.
6. Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
7. After initial apply online an application/ registration number will be generated by the system and the application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant.an email id / sms will also be sent to mobile number mentioned in the application.
** Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
8. Application Fee: As stated in the brochure,payable thru online payment gateway only
9. The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded.
** If any false/incorrect information found / detected at any stage, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected / terminated.
** Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the check box about this declaration at the end of the application form, before saving and uploading the application.
10. Steps for filling College Course Choice Preferences
** Click on ” Add new Choice ” button.
** After selecting ” Course ” and ” College” , click on ” Add” Button on the extreme right hand side .
** Follow Step 1 , for adding another preference of Course and College.
** For saving the preferences, tick the check box ( declaration) and then click on ” Save Choice ‘ Button
MAKAUT CET – II Application fee
Details of application fee for CET – 2022 UG PG
** Candidates (General / OBC) 500/- 500/-
** SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates 250/- 250/-
** PwD : Person with Disability / Fees once paid is Non-refundable
What Is The Last Date Of MAKAUT CET – II Exam ?
The Last Date Of MAKAUT CET – II Exam is 25th August 2022.