Organisation : Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady
Announcement : Hall Ticket
Entrance Exam : MA/ MSW/ M.PEd/ M.F.A Entrance Examination 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Hall Ticket :
M.A/ M.S.W /M.PEd / M.F.A ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2015
M.A/ M.S.W /M.PEd / M.F.A Entrance Examination – Hall Ticket -> http://www.ssusonline.org/ssusonline_admn/hallticket_pdf.php
Related : SSUS MA/MSW/M.F.A/M.PEd Entrance Examination 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/10142.html
Additional Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Reach the centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
2. Discipline is a must and strict silence shall be maintained in the examination hall.
3. No candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
4. The candidate shall ensure that the photo affixed on the hall-ticket is properly attested by a Gazetted Officer and that he/she has signed in the space provided in the presence of the Gazetted Officer.
5. The candidate shall bring an HB pencil and good quality eraser for attending the examination.
6. The examination comprises of objective type questions with multiple choices and the candidate should darken the bubble against the one correct answer only with HB pencil.
7. Marking more than one bubble for a single question will be deemed as a wrong answer.
8. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
9. All question carry equal marks.
10. The candidate shall attempt 100 objective type questions within 120 minutes.
11. No, candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before 12.00 noon.
12. The Hall ticket, Question paper booklet and Answer sheet are the property of the University and the candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after returning the same to the invigilator.
13. Maximum effort will be taken to publish the actual marks obtained by the candidates at 5.00 pm. on the examination day itself. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained till the publication of the marks.
14. Admissions shall be strictly in accordance with the relevant law and orders in this regard.
15. The Answer-sheets will not be subjected to revaluation or scrutiny at any cost.
16. Grievances, if any, shall be addressed only to the Registrar, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady.