University : Punjab University Chandigarh
Entrance : MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015
Facility : Instructions For Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Instructions For Entrance Test : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2250-mbaoff-prospectus_2015.pdf
Home Page : http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in/index.php
Instructions For Entrance Test :
1. The candidates shall be admitted to the test only on the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre. No candidate shall be allowed to take the test without the Admit Card under any circumstances. The candidates must retain the admit card with them till the admission process is over, since it will be required again at the time of counselling.
2. The E-Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates only provisionally, at their sole risk and responsibility subject to the final confirmation of their eligibility at the time of admission. It is further clarified that the candidates shall be taking the test at their own risk and responsibility as far as their eligibility is concerned and the University shall, in no way, be responsible if they are found to be ineligible, later, leading to cancellation of their result or any other consequence(s) emanating from the same.
3. No candidate be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the expiry of the time allotted for the respective paper.
4. The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
5. Forty minutes extra would be given to the visually handicapped/physically handicapped candidates (as approved by the Vice-Chancellor).
6. The candidates shall be required to hand over their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. No page/part of the Question paper/OMR Answer Sheet is to be removed/torn/taken out of the Examination Centre under any circumstances, failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
7. The candidates must bring their own stationary items such as Black Gel Pen/ Ball point Pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
8. The test will be objective type only. Rough work should be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work shall be done on the OMR Answer Sheet under any circumstances.
9. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
10. The candidate must ensure that the answers to the questions are attempted on the specifically prescribed answer sheet only. No answer attempted on the question booklet will be considered for evaluation. Only those questions answered on the answer sheet shall be taken into account.
11. Carrying of any communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc in the examination hall is not permitted and will lead to disqualification. The use of calculator is not allowed in the test.
12. Candidates are not allowed to carry eatables, drinks etc. into the test centre. Smoking inside and around the Centre is not permitted.
13. Any candidate who creates disturbance of any kind during examination or otherwise misbehaves in or around the examination hall or refuses to obey the Superintendent/ Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent /any other official on examination duty or changes his/her seat with any other candidate or occupies any seat, other than the one allotted to him/her shall be expelled from the examination hall. “Expulsion” for this purpose would mean cancellation of the Entire Entrance Test). The Centre Superintendent/Observer/ any other authorized University Officer/Official shall be competent to expel the candidate fromthe examination centre.
14. Any candidate having in his possession or accessible to him/her paper/books or notes which may possibly be of any assistance to him or is found giving or receiving assistance, or copying from any paper/book or note or from anywhere else or allowing any other candidate to copy from his/her answer book or found writing on any other paper, questions set in the question paper, during examination or using or attempting to use any other unfair means or indulging in any kind of misconduct shall be expelled from the examination hall. “Expulsion” for this purpose would mean cancellation of the Entire Entrance Test). The Centre Superintendent/Observer/any other authorized University Officer/Official shall be competent to expel a candidate from the examination centre,
15. If any answer sheet of a candidate shows or it is otherwise established that he/she has received or attempted to receive help from any source in any manner or has given help or attempted to give help to any other candidate in any manner, the relevant answer-sheet shall be cancelled, The cancellation of the answer-sheet shall mean cancellation of all answersheets of the Common Entrance Test. The decision of the C.O.E., Panjab University, Chandigarh in this regard shall be final.
16. If a candidate writes his/her name or puts any kind of identification mark or discloses his/her identity by any method whatsoever on the cover or anywhere else in, the Question Booklet/Answer Sheet, the same shall be treated as cancelled. The cancellation of the answer sheet shall mean cancellation of all answer-sheets of the Entrance Test. The decision of the C.O.E., Panjab University, Chandigarh in this regard shall be final.
17. Any person who impersonates a candidate shall be disqualified from appearing in any University examination including this examination for a period of five years, if that person is a student on the rolls of a recognized School or College or University. But if the person is not on the rolls of a recognized School or College or University, he/she shall be declared as a person not fit and proper to be admitted to any examination of the University for a period of 5 years and the case, if necessary, shall also be reported to the police for any further action in the matter. The candidate who is being impersonated shall also be disqualified for a period of Five Years from appearing in any examination of this University apart from any other action which the University may take against him, as deemed fit.
18. If it is found that a candidate has knowingly or willfully concealed or suppressed any information/fact which renders him/her ineligible to take the Entrance Test, his/her result of the Test as also admission to the University School of Open Learning (USOL), if granted, shall stand cancelled and he/she shall have no claim whatsoever against the Institution/ Department/Centre concerned and the case, if necessary shall be reported to the police.
19. If a dispute or controversy of any kind arises before, during or after conduct of Entrance Test, the decision of the Chairperson (USOL)/Controller of Examinations, Panjab University, in all such cases, shall be final.
20. If a candidate does not submit his/her application online in the prescribed Application Form, his/her Application form for appearing in the Entrance Test shall be summarily rejected. He / She shall not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances, whatsoever. No intimation in this regard shall be given.
21. There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking/re-assessment of answer-sheets under any circumstances. Request for seeing the Question Booklet/answer-sheets/answer books by the candidates shall not be entertained at all. The evaluation once done by the University shall be absolutely final.
22. Candidates securing equal marks will be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the USOL as per Panjab University norms.
23. Around 4-5 days after the test, the question paper and its key will be put on the website of Panjab University. The candidate can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the key, in writing, within 48 hours of this announcement. The valid concerns, thus, expressed will be given due consideration while evaluation. If a candidate whishes to verify his/her result, he/she will be provided a photocopy of his/her Answer-Sheet on payment of Rs. 10,000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the entrance test result and the office should process the whole procedure within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, the result would accordingly be revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.
24. The candidates shall have to apply for Admission to MBA(Executive) after the declaration of the Entrance Test result, within the prescribed time limit. At the time of declaration of result the detail of this procedure will be available at mbausol.puchd.ac.in. The procedure will involve filling admission forms, examination form etc. and payment of tuition fees etc.
25. Ragging in any form is banned in educational institutions. If a student is found to have including in ragging, strict action will be taken against that student, which includes expulsion from the Institution.