Organisation : Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Entrance Exam : PG Super Speciality 2015 Entrance Exam
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2398-pgs2015_onlineapp_noti_en.pdf
Apply Online : http://cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
Home Page : http://www.cee-kerala.org/
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO MEDICAL / SURGICAL :
POST GRADUATE SUPER SPECIALITY COURSES, KERALA – 2015 :
1. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Medical/Surgical Super Speciality Courses, Kerala 2015 in the Government Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Thrissur and Kozhikode and the Government merit seats in Self Financing colleges within the State of Kerala in the following Specialities.
1. M. Ch. Paediatric Surgery
2. M. Ch. Plastic Surgery
3. M. Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery
4. M. Ch. Thoracic Surgery
5. M. Ch. Neuro Surgery
6. M. Ch. Gastroenterology Surgery
7. D. M. Cardiology
8. D. M. Gastroenterology
9. D. M. Neurology
10. D. M. Nephrology
11. D. M. Pulmonary Medicine
12. D. M. Neonatology
The duration of the course shall be 3 years from the date of commencement of the course.
2. Eligibility for Admission:
(a) Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied the following two conditions.
(i) Indian citizen.
(ii) Have passed the MBBS Degree / PG Degree (MD/MS/Dip.N.B) from any of the Medical Colleges within India.
SC/ST/SEBC candidates of Kerala Origin are only eligible for relaxation of marks in the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Medical/Surgical Super Speciality Courses, Kerala 2015.
(b) Basic Academic qualifications:
(i) M.B.B.S. Degree and
(ii) Appropriate Post Graduate Degree (M.D/M.S) of the Universities in Kerala or any other University recognized by Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) as equivalent thereto or appropriate Diplomate of National Board (Dip.N.B.). Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the M.D / M.S Examination are also eligible to apply and they should produce their P G Degree Certificate at the time of counseling.
(iii) Registration: Candidates should have got their M.B.B.S and PG Degrees registered permanently with State Medical Council [T.C.Medical Council] and the proof should be submitted at the time of counseling.
There is no upper age limit for General Merit Candidates. For Service candidates, it will be 48 years for Health Services Quota(HSQ) and 52 years for Medical Education Service Quota(MESQ) as on the date of notification for inviting application (27.05.2015).
(d)All candidates, including service quota candidates shall have to qualify the Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala by securing a minimum of 50% marks for either Paper I or Paper II (40% marks for either Paper I or Paper II for SEBC and SC/ST candidates).
3. Selection and Entrance Examination :
The selection of the candidates will be made through an Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram on 20.06.2015 (Saturday) and 21.06.2015 (Sunday). It will consist of Two Papers, each of one and half hours duration and consisting of 90 Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions each. Appearance in both Paper I and Paper II of the Entrance Examination is compulsory for admission to the course. 50% marks in either Paper I or Paper II will be the qualifying marks. For the purpose of ranking of the candidates, marks obtained by the candidates for both the papers will be taken. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will prepare and publish the Rank lists of General Merit and Service Quota candidates based on merit and forward the same to the Director of Medical Education. The selection of General Merit and Service Quota candidates to the course will be on the basis of rank obtained in the Entrance Examination. The Director of Medical Education will do the allotment for the candidates as per the rank under general merit and Service Quota.
4. Application forms & Application fees :
Prospectus and Online Application form will be available from 27.05.2015 to 05.06.2015, 3pm in the website. The Online Application procedure is common for General and Service candidates. Candidates seeking admission to the courses can apply online and then remit the required fee at any of the branches of State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan available with the printout of the application form. Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Application fee is Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.2500/- for all other candidates. Service candidates seeking admission in General Merit Quota also, should remit extra Rs.1500/-. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Application forms will not be sold from the office of the CEE or office of the DME.
5. Last date and time for receipt of printout of online application : Candidates seeking admission to the General Merit seats should take a print out of the online application form, affix recent passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded online) in the space provided, get it attested by a Government Gazetted Officer and then forward their completed application with all the required documents mentioned in Clause 9.5 of the prospectus [See also the instructions given in Website] including original bank chalan /D.D. to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, either by Registered Post / Speed Post / Hand Delivery so as to reach him before 5 pm on 05.06.2015 [Friday].
Applicants to Service quota seats should complete all the procedures mentioned in clauses 9.1, 9.2 & 9.3 of the Prospectus and forward the printout of the online application form along with all the required documents mentioned in clauses 9.5 & 9.6 of the prospectus to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, and a copy of the application along with all required documents should be forwarded to the Controlling Officer concerned [DME / DHS] as stipulated in the Prospectus, on or before 05.06.2015, 5pm. Late, defective and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Admit Cards:
Admit cards for the candidates whose applications have been accepted will be provided online in the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 14.06.2015 (Sunday) onwards.
7. Claim for Relaxation of Marks for qualifying the Entrance Examination as prescribed in clause 3.4 of the Prospectus :
Candidates claiming SEBC benefit should submit the Community Certificate and Income Certificate (Below Rs. 6 lakhs per annum) obtained from the Village Officer concerned in the State of Kerala, in the proforma available with the printout of the application form. Candidates whose annual family income is above Rs. 6 lakhs are not eligible for any relaxation permissible to the SEBC category. Those candidates claiming SC/ST benefit should submit the Community Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahsildhar in the State of Kerala in the proforma available with the printout of the Application form. The claim for SC/ST will also be subject to verification and clearance by the Screening Committee Constituted for the purpose by the Government vide G.O (P) No.19/2002/SCSTDD dated 20.04.2002 and as authorized by section 6 of the Kerala (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes) Regulation of issue of Community Certificates ACT, 1996(Act 11 of 1996) and G.O.(P) No.15/2011/SCSTDD dated 01.02.2011. The applicants claiming SEBC/SC/ST benefits should also submit the documents to prove Kerala Origin.
8. Candidates will not be allowed, either to include any information in the application form or to submit any certificates / documents claiming any benefits, after the submission of the application. Candidates must note that, they have to obtain the required certificates in the body of the application form itself, wherever specified.
9. The CEE will conduct the Entrance Examination, prepare and publish the rank list of Candidates who qualify in the Entrance Examination and forward the same to the Director of Medical Education. The rank list will be made available in the website “www.cee-kerala.org”.
10. The allotment of seats including those under Service Quota will be made by the DME through a counseling for which the candidates will be called for a personal appearance and will be based on various provisions laid down in the Prospectus, approved by the Government of Kerala.
11. Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus available in the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org, before filling up the “On-line application forms”.