Organisation : Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University SKRAU RAU Bikaner Rajasthan
Announcement : Answer Key
Entrance Test : JET / Pre PG Test 2015 Joint Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Answer Key here : http://raubikaner.org/
Answer Key :
Publication of answer key 02.06.2015
Last date of raising objections on answer key 05.06.2015
SKRAU RAU Bikaner JET / Pre PG Test 2015 Result : www.entrance.net.in/3746.html
Answer Key for Pre-PG 2015 https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2440-prepg2015.pdf
Answer Key for JET-2015 https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2440-JET2015.pdf
Note : The objections, if any on this key may be sent on the email – ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” up to 5.5.2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. The examination will be held as per the programme given. The doors will be opened at 10.30 A.M.
2. A seat marked with Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. The candidate should ensure that he/she occupies the allotted seat only. Any candidate occupying the seat of another candidate shall be turned out from the examination and also have to accept any other penalty imposed on him/her by the Centre Superintendent.
3. Candidates should bring the following at the time of examination.
i. The admit card downloaded from the university website.
ii A passport size photograph pasted on a paper and duly attested by a Gazetted officer/Principal of school. The photograph should be the same as uploaded by the candidates while filling application form online.
iii The copy of challan form showing the details of deposition of fees.
iv Blue/Black boll point pen for marking the answers.
4. Candidates must not bring any text-book or notes, log tables, calculators, cell phone, purse/bag and any other objectionable material with them to the examination hall.
5. Candidates should carefully read the instructions and the questions given in the question paper booklet before they begin to mark their answers.
6. The question paper will be in English as well as in Hindi. However, in case of discrepancies only English version will be treated as correct.
7. Question booklet/ OMR sheet shall be replaced to candidate only when there is any printing defect/torn condition.
8. Soon after the question booklet is given to the candidate, he/she should ensure that it is sealed and contains all the pages and no question is missing.
9. Before attempting the answers, the candidate shall write his/her Roll number and other details at the place provided for the purpose on the test booklet and OMR sheet. The candidate should indicate the answer by blackening the circle with blue/black ball point pen provided for the purpose in the OMR sheet itself, otherwise his/her answer will not be evaluated.
10. The candidate should not write his/her name or mark any sign/mark on any place on the answer sheet, which may disclose his/her identity. Non-compliance of this rule shall be punishable as per rules for unfair-means.
11. No candidate shall leave his/her seat or the examination hall till the end of the examination without the permission of the Invigilator /Superintendent of the Centre.
12. During the course of examination, the candidate shall be under the discipline and control of the Centre Superintendent and shall abide by the instructions issued during the examination by the invigilators or the Centre Superintendent from time to time.
13. Candidate found acting in a manner, which in the opinion of the invigilator, is liable to give unfair advantage to another candidate, shall be forthwith suspended from the examination by the Centre Superintendent.
14. The invigilators, the Flying squad and the Centre Superintendent shall be competent to take search of any candidate. A candidate possessing objectionable material or resisting search shall be punishable as per rules of unfairmeans.
15. Candidate resorting to use of unfair-means shall be turned out of the examination hall/room and his examination shall be treated as cancelled. The Centre Superintendent shall be the judge to determine whether unfair-means have been resorted to. He/she will submit the report stating full facts of the case of unfair-means to the Co-ordinator for further necessary action.
16. Urinals for use of examinees shall be provided at the Centre and every examinee shall be required to use one of those urinals only. For this the candidate shall not leave the examination room without the permission of the invigilator and escort.
17. Smoking and consumption of other intoxicants are strictly prohibited in the examination hall/room/centre.
18. No guarantee is given to the candidates regarding the order of the question papers.
19. The result of the test will be declared on specified date. No. enquiries by telegram, telephone or post concerning the result will be attended by the Office of the Coordinator.
20. Candidate should note carefully that there will be no re-evaluation of the OMR sheet.
21. All original documents are to be submitted only at the time of registration at the allotted colleges.