Name of the Organisation : Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
Type of Announcement : Procedure for Paper and Pencil Test
Entrance Exam : VTUEEE 2015 All India Common Engineering Entrance Examination B.Tech Admissions 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Vel Tech VTUEEE Entrance Test
Paper and Pencil Test :
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED IN CONDUCT OF VTUEEE 2015 PAPER AND PENCIL TEST (PPT)
Related : Vel Tech University VTUEEE Engineering Entrance Examination B.Tech Admission : www.entrance.net.in/11780.html
1. The examination rooms/halls will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seats immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions that may be announced in the Examination Hall.
2. Every candidate shall show the Hall Ticket for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the University shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
3. A seat indicating the roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be entertained for it.
4. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall after 10.00 a.m.
5. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the hall before 12.00 noon
6. Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual material, Calculators, Dock Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, or any other device, except the Hall Ticket (clean without any noting in pencil or pen or ball pen whether relevant to the examination or not) inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items or any other incriminating material in the opinion of hall/centre supervisor, he/she will be treated as having indulged in unfair means and expelled from the room/hall and the equipment will be seized.
7. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until 12.00 noon. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilator on duty.
8. Candidates are advised to bring with them a clean cardboard or a clip board without any kind of written matter, so that they may not have any difficulty in writing responses in the Answer Sheet even if the desks provided in the examination room/hall do not have smooth surface.
9. Smoking in the Examination Hall/Room is strictly prohibited.
10. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
11. Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet.
12. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. He/She will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/ break the seal before the announcement.
13. Five minutes before the commencement of the test the candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. He/She will take out the Answer Sheet carefully. The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
14. Candidate will then write particulars with black ball point pen only on the Answer Sheet. Shading of Answers can be done by HB Pencil.
Schedule & Language of the Examination :
COMPUTER BASED TEST – VTUEEE 2015
will be conducted from 28th, 29th & 30th April 2015.
Duration of The Entrance Examination DAILY 2 BATCHES:
10.00 A.M TO 12.30 P.M & 2.00 P.M TO 4.30 P.M
PAPER AND PENCIL TEST-VTUEEE 2015 will be conducted on 27th April 2015
Duration of The Entrance Examination 1 BATCH: 10.00 A.M TO 12.30 P.M
Exemption from VTUEEE 2015 :
Those students who secure the first rank in the +2 examinations conducted by the States will be admitted directly into the course of their choice subject to eligibility, with full scholarships to the value of 100% of the tuition fee (board and lodging) costs for the entire duration of the course subject to the condition that such students maintain an average of 60% in each semester and pass all papers of every semester in the first attempt as per the regulation to claim the scholarship by way of refund of fees paid for the previous semester.
Only those who have appeared for VTUEEE 2015 examinations and admitted to any of the B.Tech programmes shall be eligible for consideration for Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships.
For those unable to appear in VTUEEE 2015 on scheduled date of examination for any reason, including loss of application form/Hall Ticket in transit, no re-examination shall be held under any circumstances. The schedule will remain unaltered.
LANGUAGE OF THE QUESTION PAPERS SHALL BE ENGLISH ONLY.