Organisation : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Announcement : Counseling Schedule
Entrance Test : SVUEET-2015 Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counseling Schedule : http://svueet.sssolutions.co.in/Default1.aspx?cet=EET
Home Page : https://svuce.edu.in/
SVUEET-2015 Counseling Schedule :
DATE TIME RANK FROM RANK UPTO CATEGORY
12-06-2015 08.00 am 1 100 ALL
12-06-2015 10.00 am 101 200 ALL
12-06-2015 11.30 am 201 300 ALL
12-06-2015 02.00 pm 1 Last Rank SC/ST
12-06-2015 03.00 pm 1 Last Rank BCA/BCC/BCE
12-06-2015 04.00 pm 1 Last Rank BCB/BCD
SLIDING / COUNSELING
13-06-2015 08.00 am 1 400 ALL (for available vacancies)
Note: For further vacancies if any will be intimated later in the website for counseling.
Course Fee per year : Rs. 1,25,000/- .
Counseling Fee : Rs. 500/-.
Total fee to be paid on the day of counseling.
All original certificates required for admission. For more details see instructions Booklet.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS,
SBI UPSTAIRS, FIRST FLOOR,
SV UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI
1. Admission shall be based on the SVUEET-2015 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
2. The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
3. At the time of admission candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
a. SVUEET-2015 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
b. Intermediate original certificate.
c. Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
d. Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
e. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
f. Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
g. Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
h. Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates 2015.
i. Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
j. 4 recent passport size Photos.
k. Candidates opting for admission under ECA/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
l. Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
m. Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
n. One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
4. The university reserves the right to deny entry into SVUEET-2015 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of SVUEET-2015, his/her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any programme under SVUEET-2015 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given
5. All the admissions are purely provisional and the university reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
6. Cancellation of seats: Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after second phase of counseling.