Organization : Commissioner of Entrance Examinations
Entrance Test : LL.B Course Admission Entrance Test
Facility : Frequently Asked Questions
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2669-FAQ_llb52015.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cee-kerala.org/index.php/home
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. What is the academic eligibility to apply for Integrated 5 year LL.B Entrance Examination conducted by CEE Kerala ?
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination/ Higher Secondary Examination recognised by Central or State Government with minimum of 45% marks, if they belong to general or SEBC category. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST category need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have appeared for their +2 examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, on the condition that they have to produce their pass certificate and original mark list of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other State Boards are required to furnish ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from a University in Kerala, at the time of admission.
2. Is there any age limit for admission to Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course 2015-16?
Yes. The minimum age limit for applying for Integrated 5 Year LL.B entrance examination is 17 years as on 31.12.2015.There is no upper age limit for admission to the Integrated 5 Year LL.B course 2015-16.
3. In my knowledge there is no upper age limit for admission to Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course. Am I right?
Yes (see clause6(iii)of the prospectus)
4. I am 40 years of age, and keen to study law? Can I apply for Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course?
5. I am a candidate belonging to SEBC community. What documents should I enclose with the application for claiming community reservation?
You are required to enclose a Non Creamy Layer certificate obtained from the village officer/Tahsildar in the prescribed format, which you can download from the CEE website. The above certificates in original should be enclosed with the application.
6. What documents should a candidate belonging to SC/ST community submit for claiming community reservation? Is there any upper income limit for being eligible for communal reservation?
A candidate belonging to SC/ST community should submit community certificate obtained from the Tahsildar in the prescribed format downloadable from the CEE website. There is no limit on annual income for SC/ST category for claiming communal reservation. Hence, they need not submit income certificate.
7. I am a child of an intercaste married couple. My father belongs to forward community and my mother belongs to SEBC category. Am I eligible for claiming SEBC reservation? If so, what should I do to claim the benefit?
Yes, you are eligible for claiming reservation under SEBC category. For this, you have to enclose a Non Creamy Layer certificate from the Village Officer or Tahsildar, in the prescribed format (Annexure V of the Prospectus) that you can download from the CEE website. Further, you have to express your choice of community in the online application.
8. I am a child of an intercaste married couple. My father belongs to forward community and my mother belongs to SC/ST category. Am I eligible for claiming SC/ST reservation? If so, what should I do to claim the benefit?
Yes, you are eligible for claiming reservation under SC/ST category. For this, you have to enclose intercaste marriage certificate from the Tahsildar. In addition, you also have to enclose Community Certificate from the Tahsildar showing that you are SC/ST. Both the certificates should be obtained in the prescribed format that you can download from the CEE website. The certificates in original should be enclosed with the application.
9. I intend to apply for Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course in sports quota. What should I do?
You have to submit formal application (both online and print out) to the CEE as per the instructions contained in the prospectus for the year 2015. Further, you have to forward a photocopy of the application with relevant documents to the Secretary, Kerala State Sports Council, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, before the last date of submission of application.
10. Is there special reservation for NCC for Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course?