Organization : Commissioner of Entrance Examinations
Entrance Test : LL.B Course Admission Entrance Test
Facility : Cheklist Of Enclosures
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Checklist Of Enclosures : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2672-checklist_llb52015.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cee-kerala.org/index.php/home
Checklist Of Enclosures :
1. Original chalan/DD towards remittance of application fees.
2. Self attested copy of SSLC or any equivalent school records/Birth Certificate/other valid documents to prove date of birth.
3. True copy of the pass certificate & mark list of the qualifying examination (if passed).
4. Any one of the documents (as per clause 6(i)) to prove nativity.
5. Non Creamy Layer Certificate in support of claim for communal reservation for SEBC (in original).
6. Community Certificate in original from the concerned Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST candidates.
7. Inter-Caste marriage Certificate, in which one of the Parent belongs to SC/ST, if applicable (original).
8. Original certificate in support of special reservation, if applicable (in the Prescribed format).
9. Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities.
10. Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination.
1. Affix a recent passport size colour (studio taken) photograph with light background(same as the one uploaded online)in the printout of the application and get it attested.
2. Dispatch the application in an A4 sized envelope. Cut the Address Slip and paste it on the envelope.
Reservation of seats :
A. Reservation for Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 3% of the total seats in all Government Law Colleges will be reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
B. Mandatory Reservation: Leaving the seats set apart under item A above, the remaining seats including Govt. merit seats in private self-financing law colleges will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle as follows.
(i) State Merit(SM) -60%
(ii) Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC) -30%
a. Ezhava(EZ) -9%
b. Muslim(MU) -8%
c. Other Backward Hindu(BH) -3%
d. Latin Catholic(LA) -3%
e. Dheevara and related communities(DV) -2%
f. Viswakarma and related Communities(VK) -2%
g. Kusavan and related Communities(KN) -1%
h. Other Backward Christian(BX) -1%
i. Kudumbi(KU) -1%
(iii) Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes -10%
a. Scheduled castes (SC) -8%
b. Scheduled Tribes (ST) -2%
C. Special Reservation :
(a) In addition to the above 80 seats in each Govt Law College, one seat Each in four Govt Law Colleges will be reserved for the following categories.
(i) Ex-service men/Children of Ex-Servicemen.
(ii) Blind Candidates.
(iii) Candidates under Sports quota.
(iv) The Ex-Paramilitary personnel/Children of Ex-Paramilitary personnel
(b) One seat in Govt. Law College, Ernakulam will be reserved for a candidate from Lakshadweep .
Note: As the seats under ‘Special reservation’ are over and above the sanctioned strength, seat/seats not filled up in Special Reservation, owing to nonavailability of candidate/candidates, will automatically lapse.
Total seats :
The number of seats in the 4 Government Law Colleges and Private Self- Financing Law Colleges are included in CAP 2014-15 is given in Annexure I
Allotment of Government merit seats in private self- financing law colleges will be in accordance with the orders of Government of Kerala and will be subject to renewal of their University affiliation for the academic year 2015-16.New colleges may also be added to the list, subject to Govt. Sanction and University Affiliation.