Organisation : Dr. S. R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
Announcement : Post Graduate Entrance Test 2015 (PGET)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Application Form : raujodhpur.org/dsrrau/rau_15/pget5/pg1516_index.html
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2774-pget2015.pdf
Home Page : raujodhpur.org/dsrrau/rau_15/pget5/pget1516.html
PGET 2015 :
Information brochure is available on dsrrau.org and forms can be filled online at the website from Date 25-05-2015 and Date 19-06-2015
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
Payment of application fee can be made into university’s bank account through challan (Generated during Online application form submission) by way of NEFT (National Electronic fund Transfer) in any of the branches of nationalized banks. [Application Fee: Rs. 2000/- ( for General & OBC candidates) and Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ ST Candidates) ]
Qualification for Admission:
1. Ayurvedacharya Degree ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
Note: It is the responsibility of the Universities / Boards / Institutions concerned to get their Degrees included in the Equivalency List of Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. The University will not be responsible for non- inclusion of any qualification.
2. Candidates: Must have completed the Six or Twelve months rotating Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination as stipulated by C.C.I.M., by Dated 05-08-2015.
3. Candidates already studying in MD/MS(Ay.) Part-I of these Institutes may appear in the PGET, if they desire so, only after depositing back the entire Stipend received by them to the respective Institute.
4. The Application form and Prospectus with details can be obtained from the University Website dsrrau.org between 25th May 2015 and 19th June 2015.
i. Admission will be subject to the rules & regulation of the respective institutes.
ii. The University reserves the right to correct any inadvertent error in any Merit List and also in the Prospectus.
iii. The Admission Committee shall interview/counseling the candidates and allot the Subjects taking into an account the Scheme of distribution of Reserved seats, Merit lists of respective categories, the order of the Merit of PGET, Preference and Availability.
iv. The right of admission of any candidate who does not complete the prescribed Internship by 05-08-2015 will automatically stand cancelled.
v. Vacancies arising due to any reason shall be filled by reshuffling on the basis of Reservations and Merit-cum-Preference List by 31st October 2015 from the candidates in the Waiting Lists (Except Central Govt. and BIMSTEC Nominee Candidates).
vi No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test.
vii More details including reservation of seats for various categories of candidates etc. for a particular Institute can be seen in the Prospectus.
Selection of Candidates for Admission :
Selection of the candidates for Admission shall be made by a Admission Committee constituted by competent Authority. Selection of the candidates shall be made strictly on the basis of Final Merit Index calculated out of the Total Index of 100 Marks based on Written Test only.
The University conducts Post-Graduation Education for the award of P.G. Degree in Ayurveda Vachaspati / Dhanvatari (MD/MS(Ay.) in the following 14 specialities.
1.Kaya chikista 2. Maulik Siddhanta 3. Dravyaguna 4. Sharir Rachana 5. Rasashastra & B.K. 6. Rog & Vikriti Vignan 7. Shalya Tantra 8. Kaumara Bhritya 9. Sharir Kriya 10. Panchakarma 11. Swasthavritta 12. Agad Tantra 13. ShalakyaTantra 14. Prasuti & Stri Rog
Duration of the Course: The Course Study for the Post-Graduate Degree of Ayurveda Vachaspati / Dhanvatari (MD/MS(Ay.) (…….Subject concerned) is of three years duration having two Examinations as follows:
(1) Part-I (Preliminary) Examination at the end of one academic year after admission.
(2) Part-II (Final) Examination at the end of two academic years after completing Part-I Course.No Candidate shall be relieved before the completion of the Course under any circumstance. If at all a scholar wishes to leave the course, he will have to refund the entire Stipend received from the Institute. The candidate has to submit the Thesis six month before completion of his study tenure. In case the candidate fails to submit the same within the stipulated period, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
Method of Training: The Scholars admitted will be given intensive training in classical knowledge along with comparative and critical study of the subject. They are required to know about the methods and techniques of research work done in the respective fields and take part in various seminars, group discussions, clinical meetings etc. The Scholars are also required to participate in the teaching and training program for under- graduate students or interns in their subjects. They will also have to attend the hospital duties assigned to them during all the three years.
Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University
OFFICE: KADWAD, NAGAUR ROAD,
JODHPUR (RAJ.) – 342037
Tel: 0291-5153754 (EPABX), Fax: 5153700