University : Dr Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur DSRRAU
Announcement : Scheme of Examination
Entrance Test : PAT/PHT/PUT/BNYS 2015 Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/2783-booklet2015.pdf
Home Page : raujodhpur [dot] org
ENTRANCE TEST (PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S. – 2015)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINATION :
1. The examination for PAT/PHT/PUT&B.N.Y.S.-2015 shall be held at the centers located in the following cities : Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Kota, Sriganganagar & New Delhi.
2. The choice of three centers, in order of preference, should be clearly mentioned during the online registration. The centers shall be allotted on the first come first serve basis.
3. No guarantee is given for allotment of centers. The centre may be shifted in case number of candidates available at a center is less then 50. The decision of the Coordinator, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur shall be final in this regard.
4. The centre once allotted shall not be changed in any case.
5. The candidate must ensure that both invigilators present in the examination hall put their signatures on the first answer sheet such that clear carbon impressions are made on other sheets. The candidates shall be allowed to take away the third answer sheet with him at the end of each examination.
6. Question paper shall be 200 Marks and shall contain 200 objective type questions. Each question shall have four options to answer, out of which only one shall be correct.
Paper shall be divided as under:
Physics (50 Question),
Zoology (50 Question)
Chemistry (50 Question)
Botany (50 Question)
7. Mode of Marking: For each correct answer +1 marks shall be awarded and for each wrong answer -1/2 marks shall be deducted. Merit position shall be determined on the basis of total marks obtained paper.
8. The answer sheet shall be OMR Type in triplicate with carbon papers in between or may be self-carboned i.e. carbon less paper.
9. The OMR answer sheet shall be having four hollow circles in the row of each question number, in order of answers a, b, c or d. To answer a question, the candidate should fill in the appropriate hollow circle with blue or black ink ball point pen only.
10. The examination shall be held as per programme mentioned below:
Day & Date : 05 JULY 2015 (SUNDAY)
Time : 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Subject : Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Botany
11. No part of the question booklet and OMR sheets should be removed from it. At the end of each test, the question booklet, the first and second answer sheets and the carbon papers, if any, must be handed over to the invigilators before leaving the examination room.
12. Candidates are not allowed to copy down any part of the question booklet, intended to be carried out of the examination room.
13. The question booklet shall not be subject to production before any court (civil or criminal), or before the candidate, or any body else on his/her behalf, or before any Internal or External Authority.
14. The result shall be announced in the form of roll numbers of candidates in order of merit.
15. The candidate securing equal marks shall be placed in one rank. Their merit within one rank shall be decided at the time of admission, on the basis of higher marks secured in 10+2 examination.
16. Admission Card & Mark sheet shall not be provided seperately. Admission Card & Mark sheet can be downloaded from university’s web site.
17. Any candidate who wish apply for re-evaluation of marks, he/she must submit his/her application along with downloaded marksheet within 10 days from the date of declaration of the Entrance Examination Result. Re-evaluation fees @ Rs. 300/- may be deposited in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. No application received after due date will be entertained.
18. Any change of address of the candidate, should be immediately informed. All care shall be taken to entertain this information but no guarantee is given for this. However, candidates are still advised to make arrangements to collect the material from the old address, in case it does not reach at the new address in time. No correction fee shall be charged for change of address.
19. Duplicate Marksheet: If necessary, a duplicate marksheet can be applied for with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- in favour of the Registrar, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur, payable at any bank in Jodhpur.