Organisation : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : JELET – 2015 Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : wbresults.co.in/%28S%28g2tffyaiougknkp2qz3sulcq%29%29/Default.aspx
Home Page : http://wbjeeb.in/
JELET 2015 Result : https://www.entrance.net.in/4406.html
WBJEEB : JELET – 2015 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
i) Enter Your Application No
ii) Select Your Date of Birth
iii) Click on Download Button
Instruction For Candidates :
1. To download the Admit Card, Enter your credentials as per your confirmation page.
2. If you notice any discrepancy in the Admit Card, please submit the details through the feedback link.
3. No feedback provided through email will be entertained.
4. In case your admit card is blocked due to any photo/signature discrepancy, you will be contacted by Board in the mobile number given during application.
5. Candidates who fail to download their admit card due to invalid entry may contact Board Office within 16th June, 2015 with relevant documents if they are not satisfied with the validation.
Day & Date : SUNDAY 21st June, 2015
Time : 12 NOON TO 2 P.M.
A) For all branches of Engg./ Technology :
One common question paper for all candidates comprising of the following subjects for Engineering & Technology :
(i) Engineering Mathematics (20 marks)
(ii) Electrical Technology (15 marks)
(iii) Computer Applications (20 marks)
(iv) Environmental Engineering (15 marks)
(v) Engineering Mechanics (15 marks) / Basic Engineering (for Printing) (15 marks) Soil & Water Engg. (for Agricultural Engg. only) (10 marks)
(vi) Strength of Materials (15 marks)/ Printers’ Materials Science. (for Printing) (15 marks) Farm Machinery and Power (for Agricultural Engg. only) (10 marks)
(vii) Food process and post Harvest Engg. (for Agricultural Engg. only) (10 marks)
(B) For B.Sc. :
A separate question paper on Mathematics will be set based on B.Sc. Mathematics pass course syllabus of The Calcutta University.
(C) For Pharmacy course :
A separate question paper will be set from the diploma level syllabus on Pharmacy prescribed by The Pharmacy Council of India.
Type of Question : MCQ Type questions each carrying one mark. [For each wrong answer 1/4 mark would be deducted]
Duration of Examination & Total marks : 2 Hours and 100 marks