Organisation : National Institute of Technology Agartala
Announcement : Procedure for Online Application Form
Entrance Exam : NIMCET-2015 NIT MCA Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET-2015) :
Instructions for Filling On-Line Application Form :
Please read the following instructions carefully before you fill-in on-line application form
1. Before you start filling-in the on-line application form, keep the following documents ready for uploading.
(a) Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph (alternatively, get a digital passport size photograph) and
(b) scanned copy of your signature.
Separate files should be created for the scanned photograph, scanned signature in appropriate format (.jpeg, .png only). Maximum size of photograph file, signature file, are 30 KB and 10 KB respectively.
2. Use a Java script enabled browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above).
Browse the url nimcet2015.nita.ac.in to get to home page of NIMCET-2015.
The applicants first need to click the “SIGN UP Here” link to create new user account. In the “New User Registration” webpage, the applicants need to fill all the fields properly.
Applicants need to ensure that valid 10 digit mobile number has been entered in the Mobile No. field. This mobile number entered by the applicant will be used for sending the One Time Password (OTP). The same mobile number of the applicant will be used for password recovery process and for future Click “SIGN UP Here” to create new user account. communication from NIMCET-2015 office. Applicants need to retain the Mobile number till completion of the admission process through NIMCET-2015.
After clicking the submit button applicants will receive OTP message in the mobile number entered earlier. Applicants need to enter the OTP in the “Enter OTP” field and click “Save”.
If the OTP entered by the applicant matched with the generated OTP then applicants will be redirected to the home page of NIMCET 2015. Enter Username and Password in the space provided for in right panel of the home page for log-in. Applicants need to fill all the fields properly and then click “Submit”
i) Creation of online login for new user will not be permitted after 6th April, 2015 (5.00 pm) IST.
ii) Candidates have to remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id, Mobile no. entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2015 process.
iii) Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
3. In the Personal Information page, applicants need to fill Personal Information. Upload the photograph file and the signature file by clicking “Choose File” and then selecting the corresponding file.
Fill-in all the three choices of examination centres in order of priority using drag-down menu. (An opted centre may be cancelled, if sufficient number of candidates do not opt it.) For any candidate, if all the selected choices of Centres are cancelled/not available, then a Centre nearest to the first choice will be allotted to that candidate.
4. Then press “save” button and then “next” button take you to enter SSC/X class marks/grades.
5. In case of grades, choose “CGPA” instead of “Percentage” in scale of marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter 12th class/PUC marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter Qualifying degree marks/grades.
6. Enter subject, marks/grade obtained, maximum marks/point, credits for all the subjects and all the years of the qualifying degree.
7. Once all the forms i.e., Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Payment details are completed, “View” button will appear. Press it.
8. Three pages application form will be generated with the particulars given by you. Verify it. If you wish to edit then you can do so by pressing “Edit” button. (Note: DO NOT TAKE PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION BEFORE PRESSING “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON)
9. If you are sure that all the entries are made correct then press “Final Submit”. Once you press “Final Submit” then you can not edit any data entered. Then “Print Form” button will appear and press it.
10. Now, application form will be generated along with unique application number printed on right top corner of first page. Please note the application number for all future references and correspondence. Now take print out this generated application on A4 size paper and keep two copies with you. Verify whether all the details are correct or not.
11. Put signature in each page at the bottom and also in the space provided for in the Declaration part (3rd page). Applications without signature under declaration are considered as incomplete.
12. Do not forget to enclose payment receipt with the generated application while posting it reach Secretary, NIMCET-2015 office. 13. Enclose all the documents as listed in the check list (given in the next page).
The completely filled-in application form along with all enclosures should be sent to
National Institute of Technology- Agartala
Barjala, Jirania, TRIPURA (W)
Post Office: NIT Agartala
by speed post/registered post so as to reach on or before Tuesday, 20th April, 2015 [ 5 pm].
1. Check carefully the eligibility requirements of NIMCET-2015 as stated in this Information Brochure.
2. The application will be rejected if the requirements are not met. The application is liable for rejection if the dully-signed generated application form along with payment receipt of processing fee and other documents is not received by the office of NIMCET-2015 on or before Tuesday 20th April, 2015.
3. OBC candidates have to satisfy both the caste and creamy layer requirements detailed on the following National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website: http://ncbc.nic.in/Home.aspx Proforma for OBC certificate along with the undertaking given in Annexure-I is to be submitted. Submit copy of OBC Certificate which is issued on or after 01-02-2015 by competent authority.
4. SC/ST category candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates should use the respective Pro-forma given in Annexure II and III.