University : Jammu University
Announcement : Sample Question Paper
Entrance Test : Jammu University Entrance Test JUET 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Sample Question Paper : juet2015.org/SchemeOfExamination.aspx
Home Page : juet2015.org/Home.aspx
JUET Jammu Sample Question Paper
Sample Question Paper for Under Graduate (UG) https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3176-SamplePaperUG.pdf
Sample Question Paper for Post Graduate (PG) https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3176-SamplePaperPG.pdf
Related : UPBED UP JEE B.Ed 2016 Joint Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/8253.html
JUET SAMPLE PAPER FOR UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Sample Paper – General English
Fill in the blanks with correct Articles.
1. New York is —– large city
D. no article
In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E).
3 He has travelled
(A) / all over the world
(B) / yet he speaks
(C) / several languages fluently.
(D) No error (E)
4. A successful company is
(A) / any that makes a good
(B) / profit and provides
(C) / high returns to its shareholders.
(D) No error (E)
5. Which of the following is NOT a fertilizer product?
B. Murate of Potash
C. Di Ammonium Phosphate.
D. All are fertilizers
Sample Paper – General Knowledge
1. The world smallest country is
D. Vatican City
2. Who among the followings has been appointed as coach of Indian cricket team for next two years?
A. Gary Kirsten
B. John Buchanan
C. Andy Flower
D. Duncan Fletcher
3. The brighest planet is
4. Which is considered as the biggest port of India?
5. The gas used for making vegetables is
B. Carbon dioxide
Sample Paper – Reasoning
1. Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
2. In a certain code PATHOLOGIST is written as PIUBQKSRHFN. How is CONTROVERSY written in that code?
3. 8 11 21 15 18 21 22
A. 25 18
B. 25 21
C. 25 29
D. 24 21
4. What is the next letter of the series, F, I, L, O, …..?
5. Find out which of the figures (1), (2), (3) and (4) can be formed from the pieces given in figure (X).
Sample Paper – Numerical Ability
1. Let R = qs4. When s=8, R=16. When s=10, R is equal to
2. If 272/3 — 81-1/2 = 3x, the value of x is
3. 0.333 …. — 0.444 …. is equal to
A. 0.148148148 ….
B. 0.777 ….
C. 121212 ….
D. 1.333 ….
4. On converting the following base-2 numeral in base ten, 1101101, we get
5. 139 + 235 = ?