Organisation : Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidhyapeetha
Announcement : Combined Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test (CVVET) 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3208-RSVP_Vidyavaridi_2015.pdf
Home Page : http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in/index.html
COMBINED VIDYA VARIDHI ENTRANCE TEST (CVVET-2015)
Important Dates :
Online application Starts from : 08-06-2015
Last date for the submission of application form : 10-07-2015
Last date for receiving of Applications is : 10-07-2015 5:30 P.M
Cost of Combined Vidya-Varidhi Entrance Test Fee is Rs.1000/-(application form and fee for examination)
Important Notice :
(1) The C.V.V.E.T. will be conducted at the prescribed centre as per rule.
(2) Last date for submission of application form is 10/07/15
(3) Once again pay attention – after filling the application on-line a print copy with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- should be sent to the Convenor, CVVET, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517 507, A.P.
(4) Application cum exam fee is Rs. 1000/- by draft.
(5) Exam. centre will be allotted only, if more than 15 students enrol for the exam. If number of students is less than 15 then they should write exam at the nearest centre.
Eligibility for entering the Combined V.V.E. Test. :
All those candidates who want to appear in C.V.V. Entrance Test should be
Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognised by University Grants Commission/Deemed Universities obtaining at least 55% marks in aggregate shall be permitted to apply for the C.V.V. Entrance Test. Those who wish to appear in Education should have M.A. Sanskrit with 55% of Marks along with Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) or equivalent P.G. Degree in Education with 55% of Marks.
For Candidates belonging to S.C/ S.T./ otherwise able catagories, minimum 50% marks in M.A. Sanskrit/ Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
All those N.R.I. candidates who have passed Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) with 55% marks in the aggregate from any Deemed University outside India can also apply for the C.V.V. E.T. through the foreign department of the Govt. of India or the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
For appearing in the test, such candidates also shall be considered eligible who have appeared in Acharya/M.A. Sanskrit examination but their result is awaited. Such candidates shall be required to submit their mark-sheets showing the prescribed percentage of marks required for the registration, before the admission.
Those eligible candidates who have cleared JRF/NET/ Lectureship test/SLET, M.Phil are exempted from appearing for C.V.V.E. Test. But They must apply with required Fee.
Reservation policy of G.O.I. shall be followed (Scheduled Casts – 15%, Scheduled Tribes- 7.5%, OBC – 27% and other reservations are as per rule of GOI).
Points to be noted for filling the Application form :
1. This booklet contains one model application form.
(i) After online filling of application a print copy of the same to be sent to Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati along with the original Demand Draft by Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
(ii) And one print copy of application to be kept for admission purpose.
2. The examination centre of your choice shall be granted only if there are minimum 15 candidates. Otherwise the examinee shall be required to appear at the centres fixed by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.
3. Fill the form correctly and carefully within time. Late receipt forms shall be rejected.
4. Do not send any examination fee other than entrance test fee.
5. List of Selected candidates will be displayed on R.S.Vidyapeetha Web.site.
6. Please paste two latest photographs (with date) on the copy of the application form.
7. Please fill the examination centre carefully.
8. Enclose only xerox copy of all the marks statements and other relevant certificates in support of educational qualifications and DOB.