University : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Announcement : Find your Roll no
Entrance Test : PPMET 2015 B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Rollno here : bfuhs.ac.in/Nursing15Online/main.htm
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
Download PPMET 2015 Roll no
i) Enter Reg.No.
ii) Enter Password
iii) Click on Login Button
MODE OF THE TEST :
a) The examination shall be only one paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). There will be 200 questions in all 50 on Physics, 50 on Chemistry, and 100 on Biology (50 each on Botany & Zoology).
b) The paper shall be of 3 hours duration and shall carry 800 marks.
c) The test will be of objective type with multiple choice questions and candidates will be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test/Question Booklet, there will be 200 items (questions) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response.
d) The candidate will write with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN, the required information regarding: Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No., Question Booklet Set etc. on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
e) Candidate must write the Sr. No. and Set of the Question Booklet carefully on the OMR Response sheet and the OMR Response sheet number on the question booklet and Both the OMR Response sheet number & the Question Booklet No. on the attendance sheet.
THE OMR RESPONSE SHEET
1. OMR Response Sheets will be distributed along with the Question Booklet.
2. A specimen copy of the OMR Response Sheet to be used for answering questions is given at Annexure-
VII of this Prospectus. Candidates are advised to go through it and be conversant with the requirement of giving particulars and marking the responses so that during the examination they could do so without any difficulty and/or without making any mistake thereby avoid loss of time.
3. OMR Response Sheet can be filled only with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN.
4. The OMR Response Sheet will be scanned by an Optical Scanner. There will be two sides of the OMR Response Sheet i.e. Side-I and Side-II.
a) Side-I of the OMR answer sheet contains the following columns, which are to be filled up neatly and accurately with a BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN:-
2. Roll No.
3. Question Booklet Number
4. Signature of candidate
b) Side-II of the OMR answer sheet contains the following columns, which are to be filled up neatly and accurately with a BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN:-
1. Roll No.
2. Question Booklet Number
3. Columns 1 to 200 (i.e. responses to questions in Question Booklet). Each column corresponds to the serial number of question given in the Question Booklet. With each column there are five ovals out of which four correspond to the four responses one of which is correct or most appropriate. The fifth one is for un-attempted question i.e. Option E